30 Days and Out: A Journey from the Depths of Elo Helll

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zWilky

02-05-2013

The Journey Is Started!

Greetings summoners! My name is Alex, and today I'd like to share with you my journey from the depths of elo hell to silver division! If all goes well I may do another one, but we'll have to w8 till day 30 to find out

Please know, this is not a story, but a progression journal/log that I will update over the course of the next month or so.

Currently, I Am level 30, and have been playing for about 5 months. I currently main mid/top and my best champions are: Elise, zed, katarina, lux, kennen, akali, vi, and then some adcs and some junglers. But those listed are my main champs and I can do anything with them.

My plan:

To play solo que/duo que over the next 30 days and try to go from the depths of elo he'll up to silver I. Currently, I am bronze 4 with about 900 total points. I'm going to be playing most days over the next month in my attempt to make it out.

I will have a day by day list to show you how much I have gained or lost that day as well as some interesting stories or things that happen. along the way.

No matter how much I want to, I will not afk, rant, or be mean to my teammates, insteasd I will try to lead in a nice way because most people tend to follow if you lead, but in a nicer way than saying "WTF MAN why u farming top during teamfight **** you!"

***PLZ NOTE*** I do play hockey at a very high level and may not be able to play league on some days, I will say this in the progression bar, and then add days I missed onto the end ***

Tips/tricks/advice Ive learned along the way: Tanky DPS is dominating low elo. Darius, Mundo, Cho, Singed are all doing well. Also, teamfights at low elo are key, win those and u win the game. Also, a lot of people are getting caught way to often during mid-late game, and this is handicapping our team in fights. Also, Taric OP

~~~~~~PROGRESSION CHART~~~~~

Starting Point: 920 (Bronze IV) (League Points: 95)

Day 1: 927 (Bronze IV) (League Points: 100)- Currently in the "Best of 3" to be promoted from Bronze IV to the next division. I went from 95 points down to 40, then back up to 100 for the promotion series. Pretty disappointed in my lack of progression today, expect to be in the next division tomorrow, and hopefully into BRONZE 1 or 2 this weekend.

Day 2: 940 (Bronze III) (League Points: 15) Im happy to report Day 2 went much better than day 1, I ended the day with a record of 2-1, while also winning my best of 3 promotion series. Game 1- Went ham as Kat, Game 2- Loss due to DC and bot feed. Game 3- Me and Nid carried as mid and top, while having a Poppy/Jayce bot lane with Cho jungle. The hard part seems to be not getting to the promotion series, but actually winning those games. Also, I cannot emphazise enough how important it is to Not get caught and killed after the 20min mark, as this severely handicaps ur team, and is just bad in general. Looking forward to Day 3, and hopefully can get up to around 70-100 league points tomorrow.

Day 3: 947 (Bronze III) (League Points 37) End of day 3, was only able to play 2 ranked games tonight because I stayed late at practice to do a "Harlem Shake" with the team. Game 1 was lost due to an extremely hard counter on me mid by Wukong, while I was Katarina, and game 2 I played Vayne and super-carried the way to victory. Will probably play a lot more tomorrow night, and hope to reach Bronze II by Friday Night, and hopefully if possible, Gold I by monday.

Day 4: 947 (Bronze III) (League Points 37) No progress today. Im feeling under the whether, and currently have a huge headache. Sorry for no games or progression today, so i will tack on this as a sick day, and add it to the end of the 30 days for days that i miss because of hockey/being sick. This is explained under the ***PLZ Note*** in the top of the thread.

Day 5: Still Sick: Sorry Guys =(

Day 6: So I had the flu, Im pretty much over it, and will be well enough to play again. The 3 days I missed will be added onto the end of the 30 days and I will just play for an extra 3 days to make up for these ones.
Day 7:
Day 8:
Day 9:
Day 10:
Day 11:
Day 12:
Day 13:
Day 14:
Day 15:
Day 16:
Day 17:
Day 18:
Day 19:
Day 21:
Day 22:
Day 23:
Day 24:
Day 25:
Day 26:
Day 27:
Day 28:
Day 29:
Day 30:

Extra Days Missed for Sports/Other Reasons: Day 4, Day 5

Final Ranking:

Feel free to add me in game if u want to play or duo with me I'd love to duo with some of you if u guys wanted. IGN: zWilky

Oddjustice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zWilky View Post
Greetings summoners! My name is Alex, and today I'd like to share with you my journey from the depths of elo hell to silver division!

Please know, this is not a story, but a progression journal/log that I will update over the course of the next month or so.

Currently, I Am level 30, and have been playing for about 5 months. I currently main mid/top and my best champions are: Elise, zed, katarina, lux, kennen, akali, vi, and then some adcs and some junglers. But those listed are my main champs and I candi anything with them.

My plan:

To play solo que/duo que over the next 30 days and try to go from the depths of elo he'll up to silver I. Currently, I am bronze 5 with about 900 total points. I'm going to be playing most days over the next month in my attempt to make it out.

I will have a day by day list to show you how much I have gained or lost that day as well as some interesting stories or things that happen. along the way.

Day 1: 900
Day 2:
Day 3:
Day 4:
Day 5:
I approve of this post in every way.

Castyr Minion

02-05-2013

Should be interesting.
I will follow

501enb

02-05-2013

I wish you the best of luck going from bronze to silver, I my self am still trying to reach lv30.

Okiri Maelstrom

02-05-2013

Best of luck friend I will be checking every day and looking for you!

zWilky

02-05-2013

Thanks for the support already, I'm going to stick to this as best I can!

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Yeah bro good luck, I had to stop playing because of the craziness I ran into on my team. No matter how hard I would carry I got a troll who could troll harder.

DungheapIII

02-05-2013

Best of luck to you! Keep a good attitude and play smart and you will get there.

Dotayy

02-05-2013

Good luck! And here I wanted to give up and make another account cuz im stuck at Bronze II. I am actually supposed to be at silver IV

Curo Arcane

02-05-2013

Elo hell you say? You can check out, but you can never leave