Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Debonair Jayce missing something important...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad Player

02-06-2013

Quote:
KotlettDrake:
bump but they probably wont change it cuz its already out on pbe

Nope, not too late They've made changes to skins after putting them out on PBE--for instance, taking out the voice distortion effect for Arclight Varus. (And let's also not forget about Dark Valkyrie Diana...)

Vodkanov

02-06-2013

Admittedly sounds quite interesting to implement. If anything this could have a temporary cosmetic release on the pbe and we can see how many people like it (which I'm sure will be by far a great majority).

Cazeus

02-06-2013

I love this idea. I did think the hammer looks kind of off for this skin and thought something like colouring the hammer dark red would be nicer, but this concept is just so much greater. Jayce is my favorite champion and the only thing that still makes me think whether I would get this skin is the hammer.

Squeezoid

02-06-2013

I HATE the hell out of the new mace.... i LOVE the skin.. jayce looks damn hot.. but i cant stand the mace.. i thought i was the only one and came to the forums to QQ about it.... now im happeh that im not alone...

i dont care if its a cane and a umbrella or just a black mace... RIOT PLZ KILL DESTROY AND CHANGE this horrible mace!! PLZ!!!

Wafflestein

02-06-2013

I agree. Mace looks a bit funky for the formal look, either making the face far more "formal" or a transforming cane would be a preferable substitute.

Zeninth

02-06-2013

Yes changing weapon to umbrella-gun = would buy! And his recall animation should be him pulling out a golden pistol, posing and blowing on it!!! Jayce Bond all the way!!!

DarkusMagus

02-06-2013

Bump.

Vertany

02-07-2013

Reddit agrees! (http://de.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/180v8b/new_jayce_skin_needs_one_thing/)

misformatt

02-07-2013

I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Squeezoid

02-07-2013

Bump !!!