Have IP, no idea who to get.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnglishLanguage1

02-05-2013

I got my next 6300 IP, but I'm stuck on who I should get.

I'm mainly looking at Thresh, Hecarim, Kha'Zix, Elise, or Mordekaiser.

Can someone give me some suggestions at who I should buy?

AcornGames

02-05-2013

Up to your personal style. Id suggest watching the Champion Spotlights for them on Youtube and going from there. if it were me id get thresh, because I like the idea of throwing champs around the battlefield

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Thresh IS really strong right now, with his blitz-like grab and effective support abilities.

You can also buy additional rune pages (at 6300 apiece). Ziggs was the best thing I've ever bought, and that was a total whim. I also enjoy Mordekaiser and completely crushing the dreams of my enemies. Kha'Zix with the crystal waters has crazy sustain and can wreck most mid casters.

EnglishLanguage1

02-05-2013

Was considering rune pages, but currently going to have just 2 general pages until I'm comfortable enough to start Ranked(when Im level 30 at least).

But thyanks for the suggestions, I'll look at them. Tried Ziggs while he was free last week. Fun as heck, but not a high priority atm.

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Do keep in mind, there is a huge skill jump when you hit level 30, so practice before you immediately attempt ranked games.

EnglishLanguage1

02-05-2013

Will do.

Also, how does Elise hold up?

Crazy Crann

02-05-2013

Elise is a champion that I've only seen played really well, or really terribly. I've never seen a middle ground with her.

Of the champions you've suggested, the most viable in ranked play seem to be Thresh and Kha'Zix, though the latter has been getting a lot of bans in my ELO (or, I guess, Tier, now.)

I have a friend who plays Morde a lot, and usually does fairly well with him.

I see a lot of Thresh, and not just because he's a new champion. His high concentration of CC and his Blitz-like skills are valuable. More so, now, with the Blitz nerf. He is also a fairly flexible champion — I've seen him run really well as support and solotop and somewhat strongly in mid lane (though the latter could, admittedly, be because of the odd match-up).

EnglishLanguage1

02-05-2013

Yeah, I'll have to think about whatg OIm getting then.
And I've only played with one Mordekaiser so far, and he just absoutely shredded the game. Definetly made me consider him.

Ill Darkistino

02-06-2013

I can say as an ADC main (Vayne) that Thresh is THE best offensive support I've ever seen. I jump with joy when I lane with Thresh.

ZeroQuest96

02-07-2013

Thresh is a strong champion atm. He may get tweaked in the future though. Thresh has the best support utility for an aggressive lane by far.

Elise is a really good champion, but she has a high learning curve because of her extensive skill set. She is a fantastic top laner, a decent jungler, and a decent mid laner.

Hecarim is a good jungler, but I find his build to be a bit weird. Hec does really well because he can clear fast and has good sustain for the jungle. His ganks 6+ are remarkable because his ulti applies fear, which if your laners can take advantage of it you can easily make a lane snowball.

Mordekaiser is a decent mid and top laner although in season three he has fell off hard. His kit forces you to revolve around spell vamp, but if you can do well early game then his late game is good.