Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear Riot, I know Season 3 is here.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GødLîkë

02-05-2013

if ur gonna let that who will rise 4ever at least give us another way to spectate games....

Aggrbargl

02-05-2013

This is ridiculous. Why is the useless season 3 screen still up?

SulfuricAcid

02-06-2013

I just want to spectate a match while eating / making myself tired. I get it, Season 3 yeah yeah.

Iaasic

02-06-2013

Actually, I posted a thread about this earlier and I heartily agree. I -do- like the epic splashes and I appreciate the work put into the Season 3/Championship sites, it just would be nice to be able to watch featured games, even while these things are going on. Perhaps if there could be a tab or link to navigate away from the splash screens to the regular main page? That would be a nice addition.

RobTron

Recruiter

02-06-2013

what about a search menu for spectating

like say i want to learn Elise so im looking to watch gameplay of hers if we had this i could search her and you guys could put me in a match to watch with her in it that's just starting unlike right now were i go youtube her and i don't like this much cause you always know who will win and you learn more from watching some ones mistakes then there good plays imo

relevantex

02-06-2013

Seriously! The giant banner covering everything is completely unnecessary

Master Pallongo

02-06-2013

We want to spectate :c

Renaito Yuujou

02-06-2013

Yes please, dear God, with everybody having moved to Twitch.tv and Twitch being laggy as a black hole, I'd LOVE to be able to spectate games again. Yes, the cup is very pretty, we can stop looking at it now.

Raymex

02-06-2013

There are 2 Riot posts in this thread, yet neither of them addresses the question/complaint the thread is all about. What's going on guys?

By the way, I logged on just to say I agree. A core feature randomly disappearing whenever there's a big announcement to be made is a pretty glaring design issue.

Kurzio

02-07-2013

Featured games please! Why can't they exist along with the announcement?