Dear Riot, I know Season 3 is here.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capt Carmine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Can't say, but I can say that it has definitely crossed our minds!
Were your concerns about their streaming since most of the challenger tier players stream?

would you just have access to spectating them or have you thought about allowing players in challenger to show off a status so they can say something about themselves to the masses or possibly promote their own stream?
@yegg

SonOfTheDevil

02-05-2013

bump

NotoriousBLT

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blufffy View Post
I really don't care who will rise, and that's some really cool art you have there.

But I want to spectate games again. It's what keeps me sane at work. Thanks.
+1. I wanted to make a thread like this but I've just been too freakin' busy at work this morning >.<

HaIlucination

02-05-2013

bump

Brodin

02-05-2013

Here here!

My internet is too slow to enjoy streams, but I can play league (usually with no problem) and the spectator mode always works like a dream

Makes me sad when it's not available.

Eloquid

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Can't say, but I can say that it has definitely crossed our minds!
And while you're at it, it would be cool if we could see some data about player's elo in given match, maybe average or highest-lowest in a match. And why can't we follow chat in the games? It would be so cool.

Heron Blade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

For me, I want to see ranked play because of the new ranking system. I would like to have the end of game screen show when someone or team is up for promotion. And when they are, it would be awesome to spectate their specific promotion series to see if they make it to the next Division or Tier. I would think that teams have a higher precedence on this feature, if you decide to make it.

Ylthan

02-05-2013

I'll bump too.

Darklarik

02-05-2013

There should be a 'Search' option for who you want to spectate.

Being only able to spectate 5 random games is boring. most of the time they arent even using champions i like!

MigraƱaboy

02-05-2013

Spend time looking at advertisement and tourneys instead watching ranked plays. Profit!