Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Latin server?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LinzexX

02-05-2013

Espero el día que el servidor latino salga a la luz.
Se que Riot tiene un servidor brasilero, pero brasil no es Latinoamerica y nadie, que yo sepa en Latinoamerica habla portugués (excepto brasil obvio xD). Ademas, la gran mayoria de nosotros jugamos en el servidor NA o EUW, pero los ping son horribles ,y creo que todo gamer latino quieren su propio servidor.

I hope the day that latin server come true.
I know that, RIOT got a brazilian server, but brazil no is Latin America and anyone, that I know on Latin America speak portuguese. Furthermore, vast majority the latins play on NA server or EUW server, but our ping in these servers are so bad. I guess, that latin LoL gamers want their own server.

Ahora me gustaria que si algún latino lee esto apoyara y diera su opinion al respecto, yo di la mía, le toca a ustedes y quien sabe a lo mejor de aqui partiria la inquietud en los altos mandos de RIOT.

Nathan Wolfwood

02-05-2013

From what I know, we will see the latin server this year

Frankiee

02-05-2013

Quote:
Nathan Wolfwood:
From what I know, we will see the latin server this year

Who said that?

Nathan Wolfwood

02-05-2013

Quote:
lSunRise:
Who said that?

Im on my phone right now so i cant give you the exact link but google it, theres already a chilean website with information about the server.