Whats the best way to go about finding a Duo partner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leetnanas

02-05-2013

Morning folks.

I love playing support. I enjoy jungling a lot too, but I love playing support.

This morning, I was playing Soraka (very underrated in lane phase if you ask me). I zoned the enemy Graves and Taric so hard that they weren't even close to the minions and losing XP constantly.. My Cait ADC was fighting minions... and I assumed last hitting.

At first B, even though we were higher level, our Cait had 15 CS (ended the 40 min game at 92) and their Graves had 32. When I zoned him HARD.....

Lately I've wanted to jump off a bridge with how terrible my LP is sinking and dropped a division because I can't carry hard enough as a support.

So I ask you. Where can I find a good Duo ADC partner around the Silver 2-3 division ELO? Anyone here? I'm on the Central Time Zone, and I play 1-3 games a night from 6-10 for the most part. Sometimes many many more.

Anida

02-05-2013

get married that's what worked for me!

spciytaco69r

02-05-2013

craigslist

VöX

02-05-2013

Play often in normals, start adding people you enjoy playing with.

talk to as many people as you can, when you find someone who's ranked near you and is of similar skill level, go from there.

Or Craigslist is a good idea too.

Quadrakill Amumu

02-05-2013

eHarmony.

Shut It Donny

02-05-2013

Certainly there have been games where your adc was good? Ask them to partner up. I play support a lot as well, and most of my friends list is good adc's I've played with.

Sour Milk

02-05-2013

Hey, uh I'll add you in game

I'm in Silver IV though but I'm really close to promoting

DobbyAFreeElf

02-05-2013

I've played a few games as support in Div 2 Silver this season. I found a particular player I crushed lane with and we duo'd for the next game. Never seen the guy before then. Now I have an ADC when I play Man Mode Armor of the Fifth Age Taric.

Exarch

02-05-2013

I just got lucky, I trended into the support role and my best friend trended into the adc role. Now we duo, but he plays without me and gets way ahead in elo :s

cindobeast

02-05-2013

I'm a support and an ADC added me from a post I did on summonersboard.com

Our record in Ranked now is like 12-3. Just got him to Silver and I'm heading on my way