Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

High ranking players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fighting rabbit

02-05-2013

Hey, im in bronze division I. I know im not the best player but i still do pretty decent. Just looking for some help. I dont really care to hear the trolls. Here is my LOL-king to give you a basis of my play style. i prefer ap mid but i can top and support also. i can play adc and jungle they are just my worse roles. just wanted a little advice

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/27674973

fighting rabbit

02-05-2013

bump

Orion69

02-05-2013

You asked for a little advice, but didn't say what kind of advice you wanted... How do you expect a reply from anyone?

Orion69

02-05-2013

But, from what I could tell based on ur history and stuff... I'd say work on last hitting. As well, just play Fizz and Ahri. They seem to be the champs you do best with and are more comfortable with. That is more important than if you get countered. Playing someone like Orianna, who you clearly don't have as much experience with, is not going to help you either.

Livingston

02-05-2013

http://www.twitch.tv/edwardlivingston follow me. I stream alot on how to gain elo. mainly thru jungling and mid

Svikarinn

02-05-2013

Record your games and post one, Also watch it yourself.

The best way to carry teams is to become a better player

Orion69

02-05-2013

Well, livingston, went o your stream, but you are not on now... WTH ?????????

fighting rabbit

02-05-2013

I like to play brand and orianna because to me they are the more fun champs to play. it takes more then just pressing buttons and clicking to play them. i know im not the best player with ori but i do well. while fizz is probably my main champ. it hard to carry with him if the rest of my team is struggling even when i gank and leave the adc to get the kills. i like ori, yes im relatively new to her and i am still trying to get a better grasp of her, because although i may not get the most kills im helping the team to succeed more. her shields and cc and constanly poking before a teamfight starts. although it looks like i die alot with ori most games i have less then 4 deaths with her. but occasionally i get 10 or 11 deaths. i might be wrong to play her, i feel i play her very well, but i also lose the most with her out of all my ap mids.

I dont know what im really looking for just all around advice like you, orion, telling me to focus on ahri and fizz. i know noone can really tell me how i play with out watching me i guess i was hoping for therory craft or something.

Do you think i should play more for getting my rank up right now and then play for fun more once im up to a higher lvl? When i get to a higher level will i have to deal with quitters, trolls, ragers and people who just seem to not even want to try during the game just as much as i do now(i know thats kind of a hard question to answer)?

The advice im really looking for is just ways to improve myself and i guess your right with i need to post videos for that to be successful?

Toki Doki

02-05-2013

don't take advice from livingston he sux

(my advice)

fighting rabbit

02-05-2013

Quote:
Zoroark:
don't take advice from livingston he sux

(my advice)

lol ok