This game NEEDS its own Voice system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PikaRioCed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

I'm glad I don't have to see the, no doubt, mostly kids that make up the teams 50% of the time but hearing them would kill the game for me.

WHERE IS MY CHOCOLATE MILK MOM

I'm 27, I don't want or need to hear teenagers and children.

gysvedos

02-07-2013

Nah, imagine a 12 year old jungler doing a fail gank at some 20 year old dude.
The 12 year old will leave his pc crying and will never play again after being shouted at, as some ******* on this game do after a gank.

Next to that, imagine 5 people, not knowing eachother going lose on voicechat, thats just nightmare.
Never felt the need for it and could live without it

ThePapa

02-07-2013

pikdarioced is a less intelligent person, I can tell by his statement that he doesnt need to hear teenagers or children, because the idea of a mute function is passing right over his head. Add amute function and in game voice would be awesome, and yes it obviously beats typing for comms... thats common sense..

DotHackz

02-26-2013

Ive Yet to play a game this year where im not using skype/ vent/ mumble.. its been done. but i assume when LoL does it, they wanna consider it innovative.. like waiting 2 yrs to add a afk system before match start up...

The Essence of creativity is the ability to Copy.

DoubleLane

02-26-2013

couldn't agree more with the OP, we need a ingame voice system with the ability to mute a player if he is harassing or whatever reason

L0gicaL1nsanity

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Lyxion View Post
And how could the Tribunal tell who's voice was who's? That's my biggest qualm against it. We'd have so much more trolling, cursing, and general abuse, methinks.

Plus, if it could be proven, something slips out from time to time. It happens.
I don't care about voice. I'm good with or without it personally. But just a note that Riot could easily program the client to display who is talking at any given time. Similar to Skype or Mumble. And this could be used for transcribing into tribunal cases too. Since "your" client is the one the sound is coming from, then the server will know its "you" talking.

3221slyfoxhomie

02-26-2013

skype and team speak and mumble are the best ways of communicating to be true and the idiotic kids in game will go insane with there mics and go like wah wah you feeded i will repot you to roit.

Seriphym

02-26-2013

This game doesn't "need" a voice system.

You "want" a voice system in game.

I don't simply because it would cause much more lag on the servers than it would benefit anyone.

There are many voice services out there and most of them are free.

Pick one, pass it amongst your friends, and enjoy!

HonorableGeneral

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePapa View Post
pikdarioced is a less intelligent person, I can tell by his statement that he doesnt need to hear teenagers or children, because the idea of a mute function is passing right over his head. Add amute function and in game voice would be awesome, and yes it obviously beats typing for comms... thats common sense..
Add voice chat.

I mute all players as soon as game starts.

I'm not going to make myself sit through game after game of people crying, whining, and screaming at other people in their house (because they don't have the decency to mute the mic when speaking to someone else).

So, what you now get is a breakdown in communication as those of us who choose not to use mics can no longer hear those who choose to use mics.