Singed is godlike atm.. it's unreal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malza

02-05-2013

Tbh I don't think he's become fotm yet. Only people I see play him main him and because of that are better with him.

Worlds Smu Giest

02-05-2013

Simple, get an executioners calling or a morello's evil tome, singed no longer a threat later game.

It's like mundo, ignite him and he can't do as much to you. the liandries thing works against him too. ever considered buying liandries to melt hp tanks?

Singed is singed, he can recover cause all he needs is cs, deny him that forever and you win.

When i play singed I run ghost teleport and cheese first blood on botlane for hilarity and teleport top to farm. Start with fling, and make everything easy.

Balkai

02-05-2013

You can't nerf him!
You must catch him first!

Yericos

02-05-2013

DunkMasterDiz (and all the other how want to nerf singed) to answer your post;

1) they are MANY ways to counter singed, you can easly get the upper hand with teemo, kayle, jayce, etc, Focus him while pre 6 to delay his farm and deny items for him
2) Singed mecanic is UNIQUE, so playing as him require you to learn from zero, anithing you learn as singed is useless with any other champ, So counter play him is also as UNIQUE.
3) First Learn to Play the champ, and you will learn to Counterplay him.
4) Your problem with reading a simple guide to tip you how to counter someone its very shamefull, so let me babysit you on this; If the build AP (like I always do) he has no defend Items, and he is so easy to kill if your team Focus him for 3 sec, If the build HP or defense, then his posion and fling damage is very weak so you can easily survive a team fight if you known how to position yourself. Forget the tipical NO FOCUS THE TANK, with singed, you must FOCUS DE TANK.
5) Have a nice day

Prof Nekko

02-05-2013

beating Singed late game

1) have mord
2) Get Liandry's + RCS (+ VS if he went heavy MR)
3) ENGAGE HUEHUEHUE!
4) Singed MELTS l
5) Now super tanky singed works for you

sergeantpickle

02-05-2013

Elise top, J4 jungle, Vayne ADC, Nunu Support, and someone mid with a solid hard CC (Ryze is good).

Singed will go home crying to his mommy.

EyeHearShapes

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson62 View Post
the problem with singed is his synergy with liandrys and rylais.

he slows your entire team just by running in a circle, and every second you dont go after him 4% of your current HP is gone plus whatever poison damage he did.

if the enemy has a decent ranged composition once singed has RoA, Rylais, Liandrys... he will be unkillable, and his whole team can kite you. You act like he can't do anything without his numbers.

Tanks aren't supposed to bring damage numbers, theyre supposed to bring utility. His numbers can be toned down and he'll still be just fine thanks to itemization
lindries isnt a tanky item and if u have a problem with it build mr i further reduces its effectiveness which is already fairly low .

Runix

02-05-2013

I don't think he's overpowered - and neither do the professionals, as he hasn't been a top pick/ban at recent tournaments.

I played Singed for a long time, and yes, it's one of his strengths that he is difficult to kill, and also that he can quickly catch up even if he's behind in farm. But countering that is his very weak early game - and early game is critically important, particularly for high-level teams - and the fact that he just doesn't do a lot of damage (if built right - he is a better tank than damage-dealer). He's more useful for slowing the enemy team and for soaking up damage than for doing damage (as opposed to Olaf, who can do all of that with little trouble).

He's also relatively straightforward to counter. Most annoying counters are probably Teemo and Garen. Anybody who can kite or anybody with really good built-in sustain can just bully him pre-6 and even make life miserable for him post-6. Some of the flavor-of-the-month top laners don't do well against him, but, well, learn to counterpick, it's part of the game.

Alphazonex

02-05-2013

Lol at people talking about shutting him down.

Reality check: YOU CAN'T

Singed is going to get farm no matter what you do. Noone on your team is going to be able to stay on him 24/7 to keep him below 10 CS all game. He's going to get CS, hes going to get his items, then hes going to reach the point where he requires your WHOLE team to kill. I've seen Singed lose lane. Lots of times he can lose it but guess what? He still gets farm and will still scale incredibly well into the game.

EpixAura

02-05-2013

They'd better wait a bit before nerfing him. He deserves a little more time in the spotlight. Then again, I've never played, or played against him in lane, so yeah.