Singed is godlike atm.. it's unreal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raistyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubby3 View Post
Tier 2 silver is like the top 25%, not exactly measly.
hah! thanks for the compliment!

Krimson62

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexSaur View Post
Singed isnt really a true tank, hes an AOE AP bruiser.

He only has 2 forms of CC in his kit, both on 10s CD, his only constant threat in a team fight is poison trail, which is a AOE dot that only does damage(which is why Rylais is such core item, it adds a CC to it).

If you dont build AP/Damage on singed you'll be ignorable cause you dont have enough CC to be useful without damage.

Singed is fine, there are a lot of other champs that are more reliable and stronger than him atm, he actually has some weaknesses such as no way to farm from range and a weak laning phase pre - 6.
amumu also only has 2 forms of CC.

they get extra from rylais. which they both should be getting and use it to peel

Except amumu doesn't become unkillable and his tears force him to be in damage range.

Orion69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Guys, Singed is one of the FOTM champs. About 2x a season or so, streamers start playing him again (because he is fun), yet people forget how to play against him, so they all start QQing. He is a fun champ, and a great champ, but all that has happened before will happen again.

Malza

02-05-2013

Play Elise or kayle for lane, other stuffs pretty manageable for singed. Tbh he is good ATM though.

RexSaur

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson62 View Post

they get extra from rylais. which they both should be getting and use it to peel

Except amumu doesn't become unkillable and his tears force him to be in damage range.
Amumu can afford to get more tankyness cause his W is % HP damage, he doesnt rely on AP that much, even through its a good thing to build, amumu is often build as an AP bruiser aswell.

Singed poison also forces him to be at melee range, theres no other way to apply it from range.

IGamer

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
Try Swain top vs Singed... Slow+Snare+Mad Sustain...

Swain goes oom more often than Singed... T_T

Orion69

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson62 View Post

Honestly, Amumu's CC is about 1000000 better than Singed if you are comparing their CC. As well, I wouldn't get Rylai's on Amumu, as his tankiness come more from items, whereas Singed comes from his Ult. I personally like Amumu better, but he is an all in champ. However, he isn't as affected by CC as Singed is. With most singed builds, you can CC him and nuke him down before he is able to do any damage to your team. However, it typically requires more than 1 hard CC on your team to accomplish this.

BruisingPrune

02-05-2013

Nothing feels more trolly than throwing people over walls with singed

Krimson62

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexSaur View Post
Amumu can afford to get more tankyness cause his W is % HP damage, he doesnt rely on AP that much, even through its a good thing to build, amumu is often build as an AP bruiser aswell.

Singed poison also forces him to be at melee range, theres no other way to apply it from range.
to apply from range, land your goo and run around it once... his poison trail lingers quite a while, then finish by taking shortest route to fight.

Or fling and run away. fling outranges melee attacks.

If your defending him you should at least not act like he is simply faceroll, he can do quite a bit with the tools he has, so long as he itemizes properly.

Perhaps i am misinterpreting, and if i am i apologize, but i think he's better than you give him credit for.

6u3ssWh0

02-05-2013

i second this