Anyone else feel the undertow nerf was too much?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastTestament

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Yes olaf was and is still powerful but i feel the undertow nerf hit hard and with ghost and ult he can still catch up, he is still far more kitable especially early.

I just feel it was a unneeded nerf as it didn't stop any of the things that made olaf considered too powerful it just made his ganks more lackluster

SquirtingSquid

02-05-2013

Yes, because as usual they nerf the wrong things.

"Let's ignore his true damage nuke every 4 seconds and nerf his only CC!"
"Brilliant!"

King Cauz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

It made it so getting hit by his q didn't mean you're 100% dead. I don't see the problem.

HolyMonkee

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirtingSquid View Post

"Brilliant!"
I'm glad they didn't nerf this part of him. This is part of what makes Olaf, Olaf. If they had nerfed this I would have been VERY sad. Also, they can't touch the cc reduction on his ult. THAT is what makes Olaf, Olaf. I think they chose a good path.

LastTestament

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMonkee View Post
I'm glad they didn't nerf this part of him. This is part of what makes Olaf, Olaf. If they had nerfed this I would have been VERY sad. Also, they can't touch the cc reduction on his ult. THAT is what makes Olaf, Olaf. I think they chose a good path.

making melee more kiteable is never a good path

thumbnail9

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigqt View Post
It made it so getting hit by his q didn't mean you're 100% dead. I don't see the problem.
Then how else is he supposed to kill you? Wait for some nice team mate to stun you after he chased you out the back. You're supposed to dodge his Q's if you want to live or blink away.

Ragebeard Manric

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastTestament View Post
making melee more kiteable is never a good path
Right, because all champions should have no weaknesses?

You're talking about ****in OLAF being kited. Do you know what his Ult does? It goes **** YOU IM GONNA AXE YOU ANYWAYS and gives the entire enemy team the middle finger.

It's better they nerf Undertow then the things that make Olaf who he is.

Mid Is A Feeder

02-05-2013

Perma slow, hes caught up, and by the time my slow wears off hes perma slowing me again. Although, its easy to juke the first one. EG, if he misses it, turn left or right sharply so he either has to keep chasing you, or loose time with getting the axe.

30 Helens

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirtingSquid View Post

"Brilliant!"

Let's nerf Blitz's mana shield!

Fukaro

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigqt View Post
dodge undertow, after he throws one undertow move in a direction where he cant pick it up again