cass is weak/up imo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vuther

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaalaa View Post
Maybe, no place for error for sure. Otherwise you better start to accept the open graveyard for your rooting body lol
Ulting is the response to errors.

If you wanted a champion that is easy to not mess up, play Graves or something.

Because playing Cass right is totally ****ing worth it as is.

FlippantFox

02-05-2013

OP must've been that terrible Cass player I trashed with Orianna yesterday.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

02-05-2013

OP is level 16 and has an average kda of 1.5/7.4/6 in his last 8 games with cass. Running boots of swiftness or mobos in a couple of those. Just making the assumption that he doesn't have skills for cass. I remember my first coupld games with her. They were God awful. But I picked her up again and rarely never snowball. She is incredible at every point in the game.

TheOnlyJaces

02-05-2013

If you look at cass difficulty level , you'll understand the reason of your post.
Your probly just not good at her yet.

She is hard to master.
What is your masterie/rune/items/skill order ?

Runes
Mark : Mpen
Seal : Armor
Glyph : Mres
Quint : Flat ap

Masterie : I always go 9/21/0 since she is always targeted.

items
Dorans ring to start
Rush rylai helps a tone. If you already deal good dmg, get the giant belt otherwise the wand.
As for boots, I seem to always do better with a Swiftness boots. People who will chase you will just die from your E(slow) + Q(+mov.spd) + 3 fang or ult if its up.

These are my core items always. And I have a really good win ratio.<

Hope it help

Vaalaa

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyJaces View Post
If you look at cass difficulty level , you'll understand the reason of your post.
Your probly just not good at her yet.

She is hard to master.
What is your masterie/rune/items/skill order ?

Runes
Mark : Mpen
Seal : Armor
Glyph : Mres
Quint : Flat ap

Masterie : I always go 9/21/0 since she is always targeted.

items
Dorans ring to start
Rush rylai helps a tone. If you already deal good dmg, get the giant belt otherwise the wand.
As for boots, I seem to always do better with a Swiftness boots. People who will chase you will just die from your E(slow) + Q(+mov.spd) + 3 fang or ult if its up.

These are my core items always. And I have a really good win ratio.<

Hope it help
So, if I understand, your build will greatly reduce the DPS since you use more def stats VS atk. Also are you using FLAT magic resistance/armor or go for raise with lvl ?

Llanite

02-05-2013

No mid caster (non-tanky) will be able to take on a top without sufficiently overgearing. Their power lies in great aoe and CC which Cass is excel at.

Comparing with Darius makes no sense.

omegam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

I would suggest that OP play Ahri instead, but he is not worthy.

Please play her more, learn her, watch video's on her, get to where you know HOW to build her. you will realize that she is not underpowered, she is just a really hard mage to learn. She can be amazing if you learn how to play her, she can turn fights around for your team with her ult.

TheOnlyJaces

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaalaa View Post
So, if I understand, your build will greatly reduce the DPS since you use more def stats VS atk. Also are you using FLAT magic resistance/armor or go for raise with lvl ?
For runes , I switch from time to time from flat to scale. Cass is really strong early/mid and tend to lack in the late game a little so scale might make a little more sense I believe.

As for the item build, I play more 3v3 with her which mean I get way more focused since 3v3 are like 2 bruiser/offtank + 1 Ap.

Still, in 5v5 I always run Swiftness. Cass is all about chasing/escaping while attacking and POSITIONNING is the key to win cass. On top of that , rylai give me the chance to do good dmg, good substain and a nice slow to help her with her squishiness.

In 3s ill then build something like abyssal or witchcap for armor/mr.res compared to 5s where I prefer to deathcap/void staff before any other defensives items.

Im no pro, but I do believe im doing really good even when loosing. I consider her a dps mage so at the end, I enjoy more healt/def to stay longer in battle = more dmg.

A full ap cass is really viable to but its all about preference at that point.

TheOnlyJaces

02-05-2013

Sorry had to write it fast, btw you shouldnt go ap with cass. AD all the way XD

Alvan Yakatori

02-05-2013

Cass is not weak ive been in a game where she went legendary and got a pentakill. im also i decent cass player myself and think she has strong early game dominance over most ap carry not including morde, LB, talon, or other champs that can get in your face.