if ur whining about bronze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoobMascot

02-05-2013

I know what you mean man -.-
It's like they all made a truce to drag the game on ad long as possible until max build and won't end the game

iAmCaptainMerlin

02-05-2013

Idk where ei am I've yet to play ranked in thw new system. But. Imagine ivambin bronze with THOSE players. SOME of us aren't bad. Just unlucky with que....

Iceyhackr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

look at my history, i cant carry myself out. so much afk and diving, i won so many games and my team just dive dive dive all day. i carry 4v5s but my team says NOPE **** YOU ***** YOUR GOING DOWN!

senrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Yup, 6 games is a statistically significant number all right.

And yes, this applies to the people who also claim it's impossible to get out of Bronze after only a handful of games too.

CarePoliceLoL

02-05-2013

Each time I watch some bronze stream I laugh my ass off but the best part is when the streamer is even worse than his teammates but blames them anyway.

Voidgolem

02-05-2013

if someone like me can land silver 3 with no trouble, really gotta ask what people are doing to get into Bronze.

senrath

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarePoliceLoL View Post
Each time I watch some bronze stream I laugh my ass off but the best part is when the streamer is even worse than his teammates but blames them anyway.
I used to watch Elo Hell streams for the same reason.

Alison from HR

02-05-2013

People always have to opportunity of climbing out of it, and 1/2 the time when someone gets chosen to support they whine about it and drag their carry making it a 3v5

Fudouri

02-05-2013

I got out of 800 level by being good at support.

Now trying to figure out how to get out of middle of silver.

senrath

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudouri View Post
I got out of 800 level by being good at support.

Now trying to figure out how to get out of middle of silver.
I got out of it by supporting, so maybe just keep at it? Go from being good at supporting to being better at supporting?