if ur whining about bronze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MochaChank

02-05-2013

you deserve to be there.
played 6 games on my smurf who is in bronze.
the way people play down there is just....good gracious.
No offense to anyone but you have alot to improve.

i went ashe with full crit dmg runes for lulz. had 20+ kills a game and 3-4x everyones farm.

one game was an ezreal who blinked to me and shot all his skillshots (And ult) backwards. so lol

A Blind Moron

02-05-2013

1/10 got me to respond

Bronze is just the new name for ELO Hell

Riot Wittrock

QA Analyst

02-05-2013

The problem with people in low ranks is that they only focus on the negative aspects of their teammates. If they looked more at where they could improve, i'd help a lot. You can almost always carry harder.

Cest MADNESS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

That's why people get stuck there. I am because it's hard to play better when you're always with people who get upset that they aren't the best carry in the match and then start to be afk or feed or whatever abrasive actions they can think of. The ranked system didn't help either, 10+ win streaks and then 1-3 lost put you at or lower than the elo you started at.

"The problem with people in low ranks is that they only focus on the negative aspects of their teammates. If they looked more at where they could improve, i'd help a lot. You can almost always carry harder."
If that were true I'd be way higher by now. You try to help people and they take it as saying they are the reason you're losing and then purposefully do the opposite. I had a jungle Yi and I told him an AD build would help our team out more than AP and he went and sold all his items to switch to a very behind AP build to spite us.

CatchMeIfYaCan

02-05-2013

yep just wait till you get that unlucky streak of bads...not everyone deserves to be down there

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Blind Moron View Post
Bronze is just the new name for ELO Hell
No it's not.

It's the name it had last season too.

Xanthalis

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchMeIfYaCan View Post
yep just wait till you get that unlucky streak of bads...not everyone deserves to be down there
I agree. It's a team game. So if good and decent player gets stuck with 4 others that really deserve to be there, it's all but a guaranteed loss.

Also:

Quote:
you deserve to be there.
and

Quote:
the way people play down there is just....good gracious.
Don't mesh. That's the point. Not everyone at bronze plays that way.

Tunoko

02-05-2013

silver division 1 kid thinks hes any better than bronze just cause he can last hit better

yer all bad

altar of kings

02-05-2013

4 out of 5 games ive played ive been legendary in and the one i didnt i was 6-0-5, the first game i played our thresh left and draven was 0-8,

bronze 2ez

and having 100+ more farm than anyone else and avg 5k+ gold more

HolyMonkee

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptSchwann View Post
you deserve to be there.

one game was an ezreal who blinked to me and shot all his skillshots (And ult) backwards.
Oh man. My sides. lol