Master yi OP or not OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akrillo

02-05-2013

Have seen AP yis going 20+ kills all day some on my team some on the other not sure why.
Ive noticed ap Yis farm of minions is always alot higher this could be giving them an early game advantage which lets them snowball out of control. Not saying their OP just saying they snowball alot easier than other champs which could be the reason most people are asking for nerfs on any ability they can name.

Pherlofsky

02-05-2013

Only thing wrong with master Yi is that his scaling on ability power might be a little too high.

Oz SammyD X

02-05-2013

AP Yi is for noobs, takes absolutly no skill to play him AP, its so ****ing stupid, if you think your good when you play AP Yi and get like 20 kills just stfu your a noob, play a champ that takes skill and then you will be considered good when you get 20 kills.....

Pherlofsky

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz SammyD X View Post
AP Yi is for noobs, takes absolutly no skill to play him AP, its so ****ing stupid, if you think your good when you play AP Yi and get like 20 kills just stfu your a noob, play a champ that takes skill and then you will be considered good when you get 20 kills.....
This has nothing to do about the player's ability only whether AP Master Yi is OP. And according to you the answer is Yes... or am I mistaken?

Akrillo

02-05-2013

i think alpha strikes bonus dmg to minions is completely unnecessary why does he need that additional feature as AD he cant spam alpha strike but AP can i think that's whats making the difference in minion kills.

xTheft

02-14-2013

Either way Master Yi is op, I can't play champs like Nasus without being destroyed by Master Yi every time I play. His ultimate has too short of a cooldown and is completely cheap. His ultimate should get less of a speed boost in my opinion and, Master Yi's Wuju style is just stupid early game. He doubles the damage output of all other melee champs from level 1. And he can turret dive and escape way to ****ing easy. His alpha strike allows him to teleport to you, kill you even if you have near full health, and then use his ultimate to run away. In the time it takes him to do that only about half his health is depleted mid game. Early game he might die he might not.

KazaLyn Shao

02-14-2013

AP Yi isn't OP. He's a strong laner and early game champ and strong at cleaning up team fights, but he's weak against hard CC and doesn't like to fight head on. If you force him into the fight early, he'll fold. Just be sure to CC his heal. Dead Yi. It's not like AP Yi has massive health, so he is nukable. He's also weak against health stacking bruisers. You lose 1/4 your HP to his Q. Oh no. Now he can't hurt you for 8 seconds. Just kill him. You basically play AP Yi like you would Katarina. Keep him away from your squishies and low HP teammates and CC him to death.

X74X

02-14-2013

Yi isn't OP. He's just too mindblowingly simple for anyone to be bad at. However, the ones who ARE bad, are much much worse than bad. A bad Yi is a compliment to every other person in the same match, almost guaranteed.