New Build for Tryndamere(no-noob)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enkido

09-20-2010

So I've been playing Tryn for a while now and have gone through the cycle of owning, and the first experiences of going up against a good team where you get cc'd, stunned, and shut down hard. Tryn I have found should never lead the fight, needs incredible map awareness, and spinning slash is an artform, not a skill. I alway start with brawlers +2hp, and build into zeal + lvl 1 boots. This gives a lot of mobility early on, and the necessary crit chance(dependent on runes). Afterwards I go straight for the I.E. Naturally this is situational, as I often finish my boots somewhere in here and grab elixir of agility around lvl 10. I build merc. treads 9/10 games as you will be the one stunned and focus fired into the ground as soon as you make your appearance. From here I build a phage, and depending on how things are going either build a G.A., or finish phantom. Most games have ended here, but if not build into Frozen mallet and finish with whatever makes sense. Bloodthirster, Starks, depends on what you need. I've never had a problem hitting hard enough with Tryn, but being able to survive long enough once you're in the fight.

ThePhenominalOne

09-20-2010

3 avarice blades, Some kind of movement boots, Infinity edge asap, Those are the main basics I get in order after this buy items according what best would affect you and your team...

Brosiris

09-20-2010

infinity edge
infinity edge
infinity edge
phantom dancer
phantom dancer
phantom dancer
WORKS GREAT GUYS 50/0 ERRY GAME I PROMISE

blazuh

09-22-2010

For me, i usually start off with a Rejuvenation Bead and 3 health pots. At 1K, i go back and get an Avarice Blade + Emblem of Valor. I never really make it up to Phatom Dancers, and its still a really hard kill. A weird choice i choose is Tiamut. I just find that the splash damage is a major advantage, both in farming and it doing 2v1 against melee heros.

Quints

11-26-2010

Avarice Blade
Berserker Greaves
Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancer
Executioners Calling
Avarice Blade -> Yoomuu's Ghostblade
Situational: Another Phantom Dancer-Just for more crit so you hit even harder.
Blood Thirster- For some lifesteal and a whopping 100 ATK damage.
Quicksilver Sash- If they are caster heavy ( also get merc treads instead if they casters)
Guardian's Angel- Just to piss people off. (not that great since the nerf)

WithoutSkill

11-26-2010

zeal
boots 1
IE
boots 2
PD
BT

sSDeathGodSs

01-18-2011

build for tryn = first you get Boots of Swiftness to run. If you think you run still kind of slow i think you should get a Phantom Dancer 2 or 1 it ok just to get your kill.next i think your should get some Infinity Edge since you focus on crit it make your crit get bigger 1 infinity edge = 400 2 infinity edge = 800 in some point of the game went you have no slot left to buy sell your boot and replace it with a phantom dancer

tip: if you feeding in the game or don't have any kill at 20 minute in the game i think you should get money from minion. since you focus on crit you could able to get hp went you are at 100 hp from using your first skill in the jungle

Pheonixfarce

02-03-2011

This is my build for tryndamere. I can solo baron nashar without having to use Undying rage to save me.
Brawler's gloves ->avarice blade
Grab the gloves right off the start with 2hp pots.
Get Avarice blade ASAP.
Then get gloves and work for a zeal.
Work towards getting the Boots of Mobility NOT BERSERKERS GREAVES!
Now time to save up and work towards getting Infinity Edge.
After you have infinity edge get a Bilgewater Cutless (sell Avarice Blade)
Get 2 more zeals.
When you get the cash upgrade bilgewater cutless to Hextech Gunblade.
Proceed to upgrade all your zeals to Phantom Dancers.

Congrats you now have a 100% crit chance and approx. (with buffs) 915 per hit (guaranteed crit).
Plus you move ridiculously fast.

End Build:
Hextech Gunblade
Infinity Edge
Boots of Mobility
Phantom Dancer
Phantom Dancer
Phantom Dancer

about 1.9 hits per second
556 movement speed
about 180 or so health per hit (life steal)

DeliciousCrepes

02-04-2011

Here is a bad item for Tryndamere - Avarice Blade. At least if you're stacking them. It's only good if you plan on turning it into a Youmuu's (Which is actually a very good item choice, with Armor Pen, Damage, Crit Chance, And a baller active.)

The base of your build should always be Infinity Edge. Always. So if you do want to eventually go for Youmuu's, get Avarice blade first. Otherwise, keep your gloves, which should be your first item, for a zeal.

What and how you build should rest entirely on when you go back from laning. Most of the time I can manage to stay in lane until I can afford boots and a BF Sword, which is optimal. You will want to get your boots and zerker's greaves before finishing IE most of the time, and possibly even the zeal. The extra damage from BF sword is too much to ignore, however. That's over 100 extra damage per crit when you have bloodlust stacks. Anyway, after that, you can go for your normal Zeal and Phantom Dancer. If the game hasn't ended by the time you get. Some point in here, you'll want to get some form of lifesteal, even just a Vampiric Scepter.

Infinity Edge
Zerker's Greaves
P Dancer
Vamp

Then you have a few options. Bloodthirster gives much needed lifesteal and can grant some good damage (which is what you really want to bump up those crits). Stark's is always a good item on any DPS, again giving lifesteal and attack speed. Last Whisper is good vs a tanky team. Frozen Mallet if they still have people being stupid and going out alone. Youmuu's is still excellent even at this point in the game, even if you are wanting to just back door. Some people like to get another Phantom Dancer, which is ok, but with Your Passive, IE, PD, Masteries, and Runes, you should be at, or close to, 100% anyway.

GrayNinja93

02-04-2011

start:
3 avarices
zerk greaves

start into infinity~

IE
avarice
zerk greaves

start into zeal --> PD

stack black cleaver and/or blood thirster

sell greaves for sword of the divine