New Build for Tryndamere(no-noob)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravenhawkx

05-07-2010

i usually do
Phantom Dancer x2 (just buy the items you need for it)
Bloodthirster
Infinity Edge
And then just some random thing, usually some items with crit or AS (if the match isn't over yet)

blue tag

06-03-2010

ok so far i have seen alot of 2 phantom dancers. and life steal. it works jus not as well as straight damage crits. being able to auto attack one shot squishy gankers is perty sweet (twitch, eve, tf... ect.) i start with a agi pot and not thing else. (i dont like to waste gold on pots when he has a heal...) he is kinda weak in the first 5 mins but if you work it right and get a few kills you become unstopable.
so try and stay out as long as you can, i have often had my agi pot wear off and still be pumping out decent damage do to kills and his heal. so now to his build.
av blade (gold boost helps since crit is expensive)
executioners calling (i was doubtful at fisrt but the crit healing you get at low levels is way better then any other life steall pluse its perty cheap)
zerkers boots (your a dps get the dps boots)
infinity edge (this is your monster item... it gives you almost a 50% damage increse jus from its passive.)
now your phantom dancer (this item is all around amazing on tyran. movement to katch the runners, crit, AS, and dodge.)
av blade -> upgrade another infinity edge or phantom dancer and your set.
you should have this all by level 15-16 and melting face, since you crit for 500-600 every hit on the low end you melt enemy health like nothing. and after a few kills one on one no one wants to stay and fight you do to the fact you have your ult. so they end up running and not getting away.... you have a mini flash and a slow/damage reducer there is no reason that your prey will excape. and now you can use your ult when stuned so you are prety much unstopable. you will never go negitive unless you jus absolutly sucked in the start. but end game tyran is so op that its gay... i have gotin a dubble kill off champs sitting on their healing pad in thier base. no place is safe against a well built tyran.

Treestub

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybeis View Post
All Runes +crit Chance
All Quints +crit Dmg

Start: Brawlers Gloves
1100g Later:
2xAvarice Blades (~6-8 minutes in)

If there's a jax:
Boots of mobility (speed 1)
Sword of the Divine

If NO jax:
Boots of Mobility (speed 1)

Continuing:
Executioners Calling
finish Greaves

If you have an extra 1200g by level 10 or 11 (usually means you're doing well):
Sword of Occult

If not:
BF sword (try to get it BY level 13)

Finish Infinity Edge

2 or more tanks:
Black Cleaver

1 or less tanks:
Blood Thirster

(Remember to sell avarice blades if u need room)

If you even made it passed the first BF sword, you should be Crit'ing for 500-800 (variables apply).

Look me up on LoL, I am tryndamere
i love it!

7thsonofa7thson

07-05-2010

to start i o with 3 health pots an boots. than hit the lane. my first item is either the situational boots, zeal if im foing well or a stinger if im doing real well. after that ill go for (in no definate order) i like youmuu's. i always end up with a nashors and a zeal. if i have the gold, and no one else does, i grab a starks. i finish my boots when gold permits. the lastthing i get if the gameisnt over is usualy infinity or a trinity.
i grab the big items last because ive learned out that by the time yo farm them, you dont have anything else or your teams done all the work.
i take ignite and exaust for my spells. masteries up to the ignite buff in offense, up the the bonus hp in defense and whats left goes to ultilty.
as far as skill build, it depends on the matchup in the lane. if im doin poor ill prioritize my Q spell. (thats why i has the ignite mastery) if its easy ill max spin first. i usualy dont take yell till later.
thats my build, tell me what you's think.

Neflak

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thsonofa7thson View Post
to start i o with 3 health pots an boots. than hit the lane. my first item is either the situational boots, zeal if im foing well or a stinger if im doing real well. after that ill go for (in no definate order) i like youmuu's. i always end up with a nashors and a zeal. if i have the gold, and no one else does, i grab a starks. i finish my boots when gold permits. the lastthing i get if the gameisnt over is usualy infinity or a trinity.
i grab the big items last because ive learned out that by the time yo farm them, you dont have anything else or your teams done all the work.
i take ignite and exaust for my spells. masteries up to the ignite buff in offense, up the the bonus hp in defense and whats left goes to ultilty.
as far as skill build, it depends on the matchup in the lane. if im doin poor ill prioritize my Q spell. (thats why i has the ignite mastery) if its easy ill max spin first. i usualy dont take yell till later.
thats my build, tell me what you's think.
Not a very effective build from my point of view. Tryn has no real benefit from AP and therefore buying items that give you any AP is almost a waste. Sure they provide you with a minimal amount of extra heal from Q but if you are relying on just healing urself then you are not doing your job as a dps carry. I start out the same as you but I build zerker boots first and straight to IE because tryn is all about crit and crit damage so there is no reason to wait til late in the game to maximize his effectiveness. If you do well you can get an IE by ~15-18 minutes and at this point you are critting people's skulls off and they don't know what to do. As far as skills are concerned max out Q first and your shout second because the only thing that spin adds as you level up is minimal amount of damage while shout decreases overall damage done by any attacks. Maxing bloodlust first is priority because it increases the damage and bonus crit damage you get form each stack of bloodlust so @ full 8 stack you are doing a ******ed amount of just melee swing damage and your bonus crit dmg is insane.

Items: boots + 3 pots > zerker greaves > BF Sword + Cloak of agility > IE (Infinity Edge) > (personal preference after this) Last whisper > Phantom Dancer > Bloodthirster + Elixirs (fortitude>agility)

After the IE it is somewhat debatable and situational what items to get next. I usually get last whisper next because it gives you some damage as well as 40% armor pen and a much needed attack speed boost. zerker greaves + LW gives you all the attack speed you really need. So you could skip PD and just stack damage by going bloodthirsters. I like the movement speed and the extra crit % so that I hit 100% crit at a higher life %. Stacking damage is not a bad way to go but I would rather hit 100% crit chance and have ridiculously fast 600-800 crits than slower 1k crits. I also take 9 points into defensive tree for 10% movement increase when dodge so I also benefit from the dodge on the PD.

Trinity force is a bad item to get for Tryn because he doesn't even fully benefit from the full effects of this item. You aren't spamming any of your abilities at any point. If you are doing your job correctly the sheen isn't even effective and the phage portion isn't necessary. Do not use mocking shout until they are running from you so that you snare and at this point u can spin in front of their pathing and beat them mercilessly and it only takes a crit or two to bring your spin back off CD and then u spin in their pathing again and get a few more hits in... with even just a few crits the person is dead. I take ignite for those random people who life w/ ~100 life and are close to a tower so that I don't have to risk diving for the kill.

There is little to NO reason to build tryndamere for AP... just say no to drugs.

Do not stack straight AS/Crit either because you need some actual damage additives so your crits mean something. Get an IE fast and champ farming is so easy when u pick the right targets especially if you get IE early.

Edit: In regard to your masteries go 21/9/0... you make me sad that your a dps carry and your wasting points in utility. I recommend Cleans + Ignite/Ghost... I say ignite so that you can spin in and focus a healer down w/ ignite easily w/o them healing up instantly but ghost is a viable option for chasing after ur snare wears off. Get cleanse so if they stun you or CC you during your ult you can cleanse it off and bust out some dps before spinning out of trouble and popping your heal.

Edit: Spin is bad to max first because to fully utilize this for a dps means you have to actually spin through the champs/minions to do damage and that is not always going to be the case. If you spin into the wrong matchup they will jump on you at low levels and your dead in just a few seconds. So play it defensively at the start and use your spin to escape and move over the map effectively or if you have the opportunity spin in and snare if someone comes to gank your lane. 1 level in spin until 14/15/17/18 does me just fine for moving through walls that I would normally walk around and escaping ganks.

Edit: Trick to good trynd is bloodlust management. Do not just randomly heal in the middle of team fights because chances are you will try and escape with 1 life and it won't take much to bring you down. Save your heal for when you are clear and can get that 400+ life heal and go hit the jungle to get ur stacks back and heal urself back up. Low life = hit the jungle and heal up... don't blue pill back. Just hit some mobs and heal up and if ganks come spin the opposite way and run to the jungle.

Kadanuumuu

07-12-2010

I'll have you know AP effects Spinning Slash quite well, not to mention the BL heal.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=151402 Try that build in a bot game, may not be the best but it sure is fun and viable.

BonkFever

07-12-2010

Brawler's Glove + 2 HP pots
---Avarice
Boots (Merc or Ninja)
INFINITY EDGE (notice how it's the first big purchase)
Last Whisper
Youmuu's Ghostblade
Phantom Dancer
game over by now

Remsiag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

Only viable Tryn build nuff said.

vertex92

07-26-2010

i tried the ap build on tryn in practice, it does huge dmg, but wondering how to get it to work in normal games, cause your rly item depended

Pubes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-19-2010

I use to get avarice blades but i find it more money efficient to get:

Phantom dancers
Boots depending on situation
Infinity edge
Warmhog or Frozen mallet
Cleaver
Dps+Lifesteal or Bloodthirster