New Build for Tryndamere(no-noob)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ferretanica

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSacrifice View Post
You get 90% w/o runes or masteries with PD, PD and Infinity. Personally, I'd rather go crit damage on the new Trynd than Crit Chance, for once. He's strong and has his own built-in crit damage effect as well. Plus, it stacks! What's not to love?
I'm not sure exactly how much crit damage you mean, but I really like crit % early game. Makes my life a helluva lot easier and I wouldn't want to sacrifice it for crit damage.

fishbutt2

12-03-2009

tough to test any buidl the games are never close

Sad Faced Panda

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampZero View Post
how about you buy some regen/pots and make do just like every other melee in the game already manages to.
Because Tryndamere was unique in that he didn't need to do that because of his heal? Hurrah for making champions the same, amirite?

Tarion

12-03-2009

His heal's still pretty potent around the level 3/4 mark. Big health boosts to the mid-late laning phase.

I'm liking the changes to Trynd. My only issue is... Early game. What summoner spells/item builds are people taking to make the early laning a bit more stable? Once I get a few items, he's unstoppable.

themortarkid

12-03-2009

Boots + 3 health pots to start, if you are a good tryndamere that is

slothgar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by themortarkid View Post
hmm ill have to try this... ive been starting with dagger and building into the zerker boots as soon as i have the coin.

Soobydoo

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giles View Post
Regrowth or Doran's Shield
Exe. Calling
B.Greaves
Inf. Edge
??????
Profit!

Seriously, after that you can get a Guardian Angel or Banshee's Veil, or another attack item, whatever.

HAHA love this quote from the under-pants knomes. Also i believe with this new Trydee style; he can really love up on the Exe. Calling due to the must needed crit at the start, auto win agenst healers or Dr. Mundo and also his much needed "one" lifesteal item all roled into one cheep cost. (1600)

Soobydoo

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by themortarkid View Post

This is not DOTA anymore you dont have huge maps to run across so dont get boots so early. I would say get crit due to it will let you proc your Bloodthurst more often at the start to get some easy life back.

Fabsel

12-30-2009

Trynd is my main champ, that's my build

brawlers groves +2 healths
Avarice Blade
berserkers greaves
Phantom Dancer
Executioners Calling
Infinities Edge
If match is longer, after that I buy last whisper, athmas impaler or frozen mallet

At late game I do 1000 crits at minions and champs

Is that a good build? Or Is there a bette way to have a much big crit chance and a fast attackspeed?

meorah

12-30-2009

Tryn is kinda weird now in that he isn't that good early anymore but doesn't play like the typical carry late game. He's kinda Yi-lite now... more skill required, fewer kills gained.

That being said, stacking crit chance just isn't a good idea on Tryn. Most people start brawlers because they think it will help them lane longer without bpilling. This is wrong because the first 2 ranks of bloodlust have horrible CD, and the 3rd rank isn't much better. You still only have 8 seconds of stack, but 20 seconds to reuse the skill (rank 1). This means you should be more focused on last hitting than critting, because last hits are easier to stack in an 8 second window to maximize your ability to go aggressive early or heal if being harrassed. Also, if you're being harrassed too much to last hit, you're being harrassed too much to hit at all, which means no crit activations of bloodlust so you're just sitting around gaining no gold behind creeps and your brawlers are useless.

with 21 offensive masteries and armor pen or crit dmg runes, you want to stack every damage item you can get your hands on, and just let your natural abilities plus IE give u all the crit chance you need to become 6 seconds of 2 shot death.

of course, you have to be able to move faster than anyone else in the game so you don't feed with your low health champ, so I'd start with boots and 3 pots.

boots -> swiftness
crit cape -> bf sword -> IE
phage -> giant belt -> Frozen Mallet
agility elixir

you should be able to gank any hero in the game now 1v1 (unless you took too long to get all the gold you need). right-click any hero u want to kill. use spin and mock to counter summoner spells if they try to escape after your mallet hits once. don't waste spin and mock before you need them.

cleanse->ult if they try to 2v1 you or bait you. ghost to run away or chase if your spin and mock are on CD.

A few kills and you should be able to grab more cheaper dmg items like brutalizer or last whisper.

hp elixir when you go 5v5 and agil elixir forever. don't try to initiate 5v5 unless u have ult and cleanse both up and your team knows they have to unload their damage in 6 seconds before you make your exit. A high damage build will still have you at 80% crit chance with the elixir and 1 hp, only you'll be doing twice as much damage than if you were worrying about crit and attack speed.

oh yeah. fill your slots with long swords after frozen mallet til you can afford better damage items.