New Build for Tryndamere(no-noob)

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lubanja

12-03-2009

life steal is pretty important isnt it? helps a tonn with creeps..how do you guys without lifesteal manage?

Ninth

12-03-2009

Doran's Shield (if you know you'll be laning a range)
otherwise...
Brawler's Glove
if you got a kill go straight to Zeal then Phantom Dancer
if not then complete a Avarice (you'll need the gold)
then go for Phantom Dancer
then Infinity Edge
then Bloodthirster if enemy team have more than one tank
otherwise go for another Phantom Dancer.

GG

SwampZero

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubanja View Post
life steal is pretty important isnt it? helps a tonn with creeps..how do you guys without lifesteal manage?
not really.

lifesteal just covers up bad habits you never realized you have.

Trynda doesn't need not 1 bit of lifesteal to farm anything. Lane creeps should never be hitting you, and you can always take serpent/golem without losing much life ->spend stacks, go to a lane, spend stacks again, voila you're full

EDIT: Of course, vs champions is a different bag of stuff

Sad Faced Panda

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampZero View Post
not really.

lifesteal just covers up bad habits you never realized you have.

Trynda doesn't need not 1 bit of lifesteal to farm anything. Lane creeps should never be hitting you, and you can always take serpent/golem without losing much life ->spend stacks, go to a lane, spend stacks again, voila you're full

EDIT: Of course, vs champions is a different bag of stuff
Life Steal also covers up the damage you take from aggressive ranged characters. You know, those players that do everything to keep a melee from creeping and it works about 300% more effectively against Tryndamere now that he can't heal himself for nearly as much?

Also, how do you propose you don't take damage from creeps when their targeting system is buggy and their aquisition of new targets doesn't change. The new Spinning Slash sucks big time, you need to get at the very least, 200 damage to off-set the nerf and you can BARELY hit both melee and ranged creeps if they line up properly.

WTB Old Tryndamere, far better IMHO.

SwampZero

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad Faced Panda View Post
Life Steal also covers up the damage you take from aggressive ranged characters. You know, those players that do everything to keep a melee from creeping and it works about 300% more effectively against Tryndamere now that he can't heal himself for nearly as much?

Also, how do you propose you don't take damage from creeps when their targeting system is buggy and their aquisition of new targets doesn't change. The new Spinning Slash sucks big time, you need to get at the very least, 200 damage to off-set the nerf and you can BARELY hit both melee and ranged creeps if they line up properly.

WTB Old Tryndamere, far better IMHO.
how about you buy some regen/pots and make do just like every other melee in the game already manages to.

fishbutt2

12-03-2009

SwampZero read my mind! Lifesteal is only good vs non stun but I do like it in lanes, especially yhe power of malady. But what does cooldown reduction / defense afford you? On Yi 2x malady gimps you, but 1 on barbs speed build is wonderful. PD is great vs 3+ melee enemies / ranged. Playing the other side is the most important. I say averic to get full abil use and feel out malady / zeal. I have had sucess 2x PD and no boots!

Usual

Ave
Mal
PD
Infin
PD
Blood

...sell ave guardian

Ave
Ave
Pd
Mercury
Pd
Guardian
Infin
Sell aves for infin

PapaYahgi

12-03-2009

executioner calling
boots of swiftness
zeal
malady
infinity edge(depending on situations maybe wardens mail here first)
finish Pd
blood thirster==lota lifesteal-lota crit-lota speed=speed=and infinity's edge should def help with the damage...

PapaYahgi

12-03-2009

this build i just posted obviously revolves around pure crit/dam/att spd/lifesteal/..no health regen or alot of magic resistance or even a lot of armor unless you decide that you want a wardens mail which is considerably cheap considering what you get. So bottom line is you'll be killing machine. me and my friend thought of this build last night so were considering a little change possibly..

Voidgolem

12-03-2009

I'd guess...

Warmogs
Boots
Phantom Dancer
Atma's
Infinity Edge
<Insert item here. Starks?>

PapaYahgi

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
I'd guess...

Warmogs
Boots
Phantom Dancer
Atma's
Infinity Edge
<Insert item here. Starks?>

well this doesn't sound bad and starks would def be something awesome for the whole team but maybe just a little more crit chance..but then again this is opinionated anyways and it depends on the build but crits def are necessary for tryndy

1234567 ... 8