Zyra Bugs / stealth nerfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guaire

02-05-2013

Did Zyra get nerfed this last patch?

Previously, I was able to cast her e, and get two w's in (plants) before it landed, growing two vine lashers. Now, every time it seems to only be growing one of them. I was wondering if there had been unlisted changes to Zyra because her ult is also knocking people up much higher than before.

Guaire

02-05-2013

Another one: Her plants will no longer attack anything, if you are autoattacking something that is outside of their range.

Xoj 21

02-05-2013

they made her useless.

Lord Malice

02-05-2013

Zyra is no longer viable mid, and i totally agree with the 1st post... my double snare plants never works for some reason now.. only one seed blooms...

ArcaneAddiction

02-05-2013

Same for me - can almost always only get one plant at a time. Can't use her combo of e-w-q-w. It is crazy making. I don't seem to have the other issue though. They just keep attacking minions.

I wish they would simply re-do her plants to prioritize champs over minions, instead of them hitting what you auto-attack. You have to get in closer to auto when you want to use her long range plant, which if you're playing support, or are in a spread out teamfight, can be so dangerous.

This whole 'seeds not planting' thing has been happening for me for months though.