Where's the Delete Darius thread?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EffectFX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Rush warmogs, problem solved

catraven

02-05-2013

E-Pens?????? Electronic penetration?

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

02-05-2013

Just a bunch of people who haven't hit 30 complaining about him.

TheCeeJay

02-05-2013

Honestly, I hate Darius. Not because he's OP, he's just annoying to have on my team. There are many other choices I would rather have as my top laner, people who require more skill but also give more reward. Literally anyone can pick him up at level 1 and do well with him. That's how much skill he requires.

The annoying thing to me is in team fights when our carry (AP or AD) should be getting the kills and here comes a Darius with no kills and he grabs 3 or 4 that would be gold better spent on the carry. It's not hard to be the cleanup crew. It's harder to survive a team fight as a squishy champion and do a lot more damage than just a killing blow.

Should he be removed from the game? No. Should he be nerfed? No. Should he be buffed? No.

All that needs to happen is for some players to realize he requires no skill and pick up someone else and go top and do better because they have a higher reward. That's all.

Burstlord

02-05-2013

Congrats! This is the 1,000,000th "Nerf Darius because I just lost to him and I'm massively butthurt thread."

Please direct yourself into oncoming traffic to claim your prize!

Baughwssery

02-05-2013

I play Darius specifically for this purpose.