Where's the Delete Darius thread?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Camioneuse

02-05-2013

Right here!

Nerf him retarded developers

Gomethegnome

02-05-2013

You suck.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-05-2013

That moment when you realize youre at the mercy of socalled tards

Camioneuse

02-05-2013

Lol at darius players replying :V :L :[

Vaalaa

02-05-2013

Darius is in rework process just wait !

Yuan Shikai

02-05-2013

Truly, he needs to be deleted, such an utterly useless and underpowered champ that can be outdone by an IQ off 15+ and cannot carry no matter how fed while stealing kills from champs that can actually carry.

MarcusGraves

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camioneuse View Post
Lol at darius players replying :V :L :[
id rather take the opinion of someone that has spent time playing a champion extensively than someone that goes "durius playerz r tard lol nerf kthx"

ive read so many darius OP threads that are comprised of mindless dribble ive decided most people complaining about him belong in a psych ward.

HateDaddy

02-05-2013

Darius isn't OP. End of discussion.

Vaalaa

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HateDaddy View Post
Darius isn't OP. End of discussion.
He is

HateDaddy

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaalaa View Post
He is
Okay, I'm not going to bash your brains in and yell at you for thinking this. What exactly are your problems with Darius? Is it the fact that after getting a killing blow with his ult, it refreshes? Is it the fact that he can bully a lot of melee-only champions? Is it the fact that he walks like Stone Cold Steve Austin and is about to open up a can of whoop-a$$ on someone? Don't just say he's OP and needs nerfs without specifying what it is you think is too strong about him.

Here's what I'll tell you: Darius really does counter bad play. A good Darius can be pretty scary but frankly, out of all the top lane champions out there, a good Darius isn't even in my top 5 of scary top lane champions. His teamfight is really not all that great. His apprehend makes for decent initiation if he can land it but typically he won't and he's usually reduced to peeling for his carry, which is something he's actually pretty good at. But overall, you can just not die to Darius by literally walking away from him if you're a carry.

He can get wrecked so hard in top lane by ranged champs like Nidalee, Jayce, Teemo or Kayle. Olaf is usually a skill match-up. Cho'gath gets so tanky and pretty much just out-sustains and outscales Darius. I'm sure there's more champions out there who counter him but this is just my experience alone.

The thing about Darius that makes it seem like he's broken is that he has a mechanic that can be used to steal kills. And while this aspect of him is annoying, typically the players who press R to take kills to brag about their E-Pens are usually bad players and won't do anything positive with that gold other than talk trash and throw. Trust me, in the grand scheme of things, Darius is completely fine and isn't worth worrying about.