Ripped off by riot store.. dafuq?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TerasDominicus

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
Try relogging. I see your recent champion and skin purchases. Should be fine.
RiotAmes , I know it's not your responsibility , but don't you think it's time those issues are resolved? It takes forever to close League of Legends , Open task manager , End LoL.exe process , start LoL , Click play , and then log in , just because Adobe Air is a lackluster platform.

Deodorized

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
Yeah? I'll look into that. Have some ideas.
I've got the skins available now, just seems the bug is adtivated by not leaving the store and purchasing Champ then skin. Happened 2/2 times with me, had to wait to use the skin, haven't bought a champ/skin in one go since then.

Can get around the bug by buying the Champ, leaving the store, and then buying the skin. Not sure if that's helpful in your quest to isolate the issue.

Brightinly

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyriacos View Post
RiotAmes , I know it's not your responsibility , but don't you think it's time those issues are resolved? It takes forever to close League of Legends , Open task manager , End LoL.exe process , start LoL , Click play , and then log in , just because Adobe Air is a lackluster platform.
Re-openning lol also restars the process(If you allow it when it asks you). You don't need to go inside task manager.

TerasDominicus

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightinly View Post
Re-openning lol also restars the process(If you allow it when it asks you). You don't need to go inside task manager.
Still , it's a pretty long process.

Samflash3

02-05-2013

By any chance @RiotAmes, could you suggest to Hippalus about adding interac as a form of payment for RP?

Sanká

02-05-2013

Yeah i bought mine back to back, if that helps?

MFKrazed

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deodorized View Post
I've had this problem with a couple skins, seems to happen when I purchase a champion, followed by a skin for that champion back to back.

Give it a few hours, maybe overnight. It'll show up for you.
Had the exact same thing happen to me. Was Mu and his Little Knight skin I think.