Summoner Name problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dr Pogi

02-05-2013

Hi, i played LOL for a lan party a few months or a year ago, but i decided to pick it up and actually learn it today, i logged in (not the website) LOL program, it gave me two notifications, one is update my masteries since i havent played for a while and reset it, the other one i believe is something about my summoner name, not sure if it was asking me to make a new one or what but i couldnt see since it was behind the other notification, and so i pressed the masteries notification(or pop up window) and i went and checked it, and i just noticed that my summoner name is some random collection of letters and numbers that do not make sense(to me), if you could please help me change my summoner name, that would be very kind of you

if your curious my summonor name is: IS18c8f3b33e7e2e.... T____T please help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1ba13307ebc03e19e7829

02-05-2013

I think you should try to post this at the Support forum, the only times I have noticed a name is getting changed is, if you have an inappropriate name from the beginning.

But I think that if you explain your problem to the supporters they might give you an oppertunity to choose a new one.

What server do you play on?

-MrBugs