Ranked gaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1ba13307ebc03e19e7829

02-05-2013

Hey people

When I play ranked with a real raging/yelling/bad player, and I repport him for bad behavior, then what happens?

Does he get banned at all or can he just keep playing?

I just played a ranked, top lane as Jax, doing sure tanky build, Trinity/Mercs/Hextech/Warmogs against a Morde, and throughout the whole game this Maokai (Thorakson) kept yelling at every lane (he was playing jungle) and I have repported him, now what happens?

Best Regards and gl ranking

-MrBugs

Supafly GLHF

02-05-2013

It gets put to a vote by (guess who?). People like yourself and I that play this game and joined the Tribunal to vote on things. So somewhere out there, a few random individuals vote on cases and people either get banned or they won't.

Read:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/

TehomCD

02-05-2013

The Tribunal basically catches the very worst offenders. If someone has a bad day and goes berserk once every hundred games they play, nothing will happen to them. But if the guy who was harassing you acts like that in every losing game he plays, he'll probably get banned within a few months.

IS1ba13307ebc03e19e7829

02-05-2013

The worst is, I was turning the game if he didn't afk in the end..

Thank you for your quick responses, just really needed to know, since it feels like I am matched with badtempered people all the time, even tho my mood always tops when playing, and it always ends up affecting me in the end of the match.

Topic resolved.

katyyyyyyyyyyy

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbugs3k View Post
Hey people

When I play ranked with a real raging/yelling/bad player, and I repport him for bad behavior, then what happens?

Does he get banned at all or can he just keep playing?

I just played a ranked, top lane as Jax, doing sure tanky build, Trinity/Mercs/Hextech/Warmogs against a Morde, and throughout the whole game this Maokai (Thorakson) kept yelling at every lane (he was playing jungle) and I have repported him, now what happens?

Best Regards and gl ranking

-MrBugs
Your build man.

For one trinity was nerfed, probably better off getting static shiv or black cleaver, or just getting sheen and never upgrading it till last thing possible to upgrade. For 2 buying spell vamp is weak currently and the nerfs to spell vamp made it a joke thing to buy currently. Plus if you buy spell vamp, getting a warmogs completely negates the healing it would do. You would need resistances instead of you bought spell vamp, like Guardian Angel. I think Warmogs(better for HP scaling champs, not great on everyone) is the best overall tanky item right now, so I'd kept that and just got rid of the hextech revolver.