Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Looking for a Ranked 5v5 team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Personal Info
Hi, Im sick and tired of Que ing solo Q and losing because my entire team is playing bad when Im playing very well. Im a 2700 Wow player on multiple toons. Just to give you a idea on my skill level in a PvP type environment. I still have things I need to work on for league.
Im tired of losing games because of teammate stupidity. Im not a elitist by any means. And im not great at this game. But I can Acknowledge mistakes and strive to fix them.

What Im looking For
Im hoping to find competent players for a ranked 5v5 team to try to get my rank up. I expect everyone to not be testing out new champs in ranked. And for them to be playing there best role. I can handle Mid top and Jungling decently. Support being my best role. Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Contact Info
Skype = Capernaum22

Apologies for my Grammar Its not my best. But in no way does it depict my gameplay : P