Issues with the new rnaking system....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahri O Speedwagn

02-04-2013

I didn't get to lvl 30 until the patch came out, so I was never clear on how elo worked.
I do, however, have a problem with this new system that's in place.

I'm in Bronze 4 right now, and I've played 16 ranked games total.
Of those 16, over half of them, a person was dc'd the entire game, or my team is full of incompetent players. How am I supposed to get promoted when I can never get a win due to people dc'ing, or playing on a team with a minimum of 3 bad players?

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby MR View Post
I didn't get to lvl 30 until the patch came out, so I was never clear on how elo worked.
I do, however, have a problem with this new system that's in place.

I'm in Bronze 4 right now, and I've played 16 ranked games total.
Of those 16, over half of them, a person was dc'd the entire game, or my team is full of incompetent players. How am I supposed to get promoted when I can never get a win due to people dc'ing, or playing on a team with a minimum of 3 bad players?

Its not possible, Yesterday i won 18 games today i lost 12 and with those 12 games all the LP i had earned from last 2 days back to below where i started from because of DC/ afk/ trolls

Ahri O Speedwagn

02-04-2013

That's exactly my point....I'm down to 0 points after 2 losses in a row due to players getting dc'd
I honestly think you just have to be lucky for x amount of games to climb out of this hole.

I'm not the best player in the world, but I find myself amazed with the things my team does. It's as if they shouldn't be allowed to use a mouse and keyboard.

f3zz1k

02-04-2013

I feel your pain... I won 11 of my last 12 games... last game was lost to trolls...
Last week I had minimum 1 dc for 5 games in a row and still managed to win one or two... but the rest was impossible. The way I look at it is that the other team is just as likely to have a DC... or more likely since I only have 4 possible players who could DC since I don't DC. It kinda works out after you play allot of games(though still sucks).