Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Issues with the new rnaking system....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vayne Newton

02-05-2013

I didn't get to lvl 30 until the patch came out, so I was never clear on how elo worked.
I do, however, have a problem with this new system that's in place.

I'm in Bronze 4 right now, and I've played 16 ranked games total.
Of those 16, over half of them, a person was dc'd the entire game, or my team is full of incompetent players. How am I supposed to get promoted when I can never get a win due to people dc'ing, or playing on a team with a minimum of 3 bad players?

Insult

02-05-2013

Quote:
Gumby MR:
I didn't get to lvl 30 until the patch came out, so I was never clear on how elo worked.
I do, however, have a problem with this new system that's in place.

I'm in Bronze 4 right now, and I've played 16 ranked games total.
Of those 16, over half of them, a person was dc'd the entire game, or my team is full of incompetent players. How am I supposed to get promoted when I can never get a win due to people dc'ing, or playing on a team with a minimum of 3 bad players?

Its not possible, Yesterday i won 18 games today i lost 12 and with those 12 games all the LP i had earned from last 2 days back to below where i started from because of DC/ afk/ trolls

Vayne Newton

02-05-2013

That's exactly my point....I'm down to 0 points after 2 losses in a row due to players getting dc'd
I honestly think you just have to be lucky for x amount of games to climb out of this hole.

I'm not the best player in the world, but I find myself amazed with the things my team does. It's as if they shouldn't be allowed to use a mouse and keyboard.

f3zz1k

02-05-2013

I feel your pain... I won 11 of my last 12 games... last game was lost to trolls...
Last week I had minimum 1 dc for 5 games in a row and still managed to win one or two... but the rest was impossible. The way I look at it is that the other team is just as likely to have a DC... or more likely since I only have 4 possible players who could DC since I don't DC. It kinda works out after you play allot of games(though still sucks).