Never thought I would be the one writing this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Day 1 i move up division, day 2 i hit top of next division, today i lose every game because of leavers, afkers and drop back down to my original position... I am sad to say that I am leaving this toxic community and will be finding a new game to play. Love the game, but I cant do any form of damage control for my team when i have a leaver or a generally terribly skilled player in every one of my matches.

It has been a good time knowing many of you and I will miss you, but i cant handle this stress.

Never thought id see the day where I write this post. Much love and respect to all of you who keep on keeping on.

- Insult
Edit- Spent since new system release about 30 hours + playing ranked and made it up 2 divisions, today I lose it all in a few hours. I am not the best player, but i am pretty good. I dont win 18 games in a day then turn around and lose 10 the very next day. Something has to give and in this case it is my spirit and will to further support a toxic community and unbalanced game play in terms of no action towards trolls or leavers.

Treza

02-05-2013

how do you know there was no action towards the leavers? there are millions and millions of players out there for arguments sake every leaver ever could be perm banned and people would still afk games and there would still be millions of players. dont be a tool you got lucky day 1 and you got unlucky day 2 its that simple and nobody cares if you quit. you are nobody

people who post quitting threads are like teenage girls who post on facebook going on about how they tried to suicide by taking a couple tylenol. if you wanna do it just ****ing do it dont say youre gonna do it cuz you aint gonna bitzh

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
how do you know there was no action towards the leavers? there are millions and millions of players out there for arguments sake every leaver ever could be perm banned and people would still afk games and there would still be millions of players. dont be a tool you got lucky day 1 and you got unlucky day 2 its that simple and nobody cares if you quit. you are nobody
I know my capabilities and I know that no matter how good the best player in the game played, some of these matches were impossible to win. By your arrogance at trying to troll me and call me a nobody in a farewell post is sad to say the least. I pity you and the rest of your toxic kind. I hope one day you mature and grow into a functioning member of the community until then take it easy, I'm out.

Shadow Wolf 47

02-05-2013

Cya man! Sorry you couldn't hang around. Have fun wherever life takes you
-Shadow

DungheapIII

02-05-2013

Best of luck to you Insult, hope you have a better time with a different game bro!

Natsu FT

02-05-2013

I am right there with you man. Spent a ton of time in preseason grinding to 1500 elo. Then I get placed in Silver I. And dropped to Silver III from feeders. So close to quitting as well. I would already be gone if it weren't for the irl friends I play with. Good luck man.