Unneeded level 30 account?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Looking for a level 30 account i dont really care about the rating i just want to start out fresh and tired of my current account.

Morbidanimosity

02-05-2013

you cant trade accounts dude, thats not allowed, and you can get banned if you get caught doing that im pretty sure.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

not traded just given

Axydlbaaxr

02-05-2013

Giving is a kind of trading.

Best Warwick NA

02-05-2013

learn to do the work yourself, you obviously need the extra experience since you lack the skill to go up in ranked on your account

NC Chax

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killalotos View Post
learn to do the work yourself, you obviously need the extra experience since you lack the skill to go up in ranked on your account

Indeed, if you don't manage to win level (I don't know which level you are but I guess...) around 5-15. Then there is no point to start with level 30 games, you will be crushed. And yeh, it's not allowed.

OneSixthIrish

02-05-2013

If you're level 30 and want a new one then level one.

Dues Pater

02-05-2013

I managed to go up a divsion and manage to stay on a win streak for about 8 games. Now im currently first in my current divison just a few more wins and ill be able to qualify for another series match. Yes i understand i can make a smurf and level to 30 that way but that will take way to long and it will get even more trolly there D:

adc

02-05-2013

How does that even make sense? Lmfao.