Suggestion to Riot about Queue.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

myraid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

I have a suggestion as to the queue process, and the problems that I'm more than positive most people face.

Queue sessions and trying to get the role you ask for.

Why not have a queue up for certain roles, like World of Warcraft
Where you can choose which roles you're best suited for and your teammates are matched up better, based on those preferences. I know that since I do Duo Queue a lot with my friend, who's at a higher Point in the division, I'm usually last pick, and I get forced into a role that I'm not comfortable with.

Yes, I know since you're playing ranked you should be able to fill, Blah blah blah. But I can't, I can do most roles, but not all.

All I'm saying is to have a preference page set up when you go into the queue up lobby that let's you select which roles you can do best. Has this been tried in dev before and not worked out or something?

Rae River

02-05-2013

I guess there'd be a lot of tops and mids and very few supports...

myraid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

But I have seen people actively say they'd do support.
I'm merely saying that, we should be able to queue up. I'd do support, if it meant we had competent people filling other roles