Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What is /equalize?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im the cool kid

02-05-2013

I assume that this can only be used once per game? is there a minimum time that you have to wait before it can be used? ex. 5 or 10 min?

Sevgz

02-05-2013

I think it's ok as long as it only works as a PBE/Custom games Feature. I don't see this working in an actual match (wouldn't even like it in normal games).

rioroo 2

Recruiter

02-05-2013

if enemy team needs to agree to it, it will never happen

garbonzo0

02-05-2013

Quote:
steven2543:
if enemy team needs to agree to it, it will never happen

And if only the losing team voted on it, it would always pass the minute they got behind - pointless. This is the only way it can work.

Rpture Jarvan

02-05-2013

This better not be added to normal/ranked games... That's just stupid

Kat3326

02-05-2013

Sounds a little fishy, i'd test before I say I like it or not.
Please release this soon~

Kat3326

02-05-2013

Quote:
supermoose76:
why is there no wtf mode yet? Xxx amount of gold at start, 5 teemos on 1 team, no cds??

plz riot plz

Will Diggy

02-05-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
Only the winning team can launch the equalize vote.

By the winning team do you mean the team with the most team kills? or the most gold earned? because I have played many matches that your team has less kills but through better teamwork can still win teamfights and end up winning.

Komeiji Koishi

02-05-2013

When going through the /equalize vote can we take a look to the overall gold advantage before actually voting in the opposing team's favor? If it's only a small gold advantage it doesn't need equalization, on the other hand a 2:1 gold advantage might warrant a vote.

foxxygrandpachad

02-05-2013

Quote:
chaosturka:
Upgrade your eu server and then think for new features.

Regards AnaSiken

for Riot Games to create an EU server just for PBE is not worth it, you have to deal with the one server that they have, since there is not much point to have more than 1 server just for testing, that is what you are using it for, right?