Riot! PLEASE! Hear me out.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordTyrantFTW

02-04-2013

When solo or duo queuing it's become an absolutely poisonous system of first-picks choosing their roles in light of the the REAL strategy of the game.

The queues themselves, as they are, BREAK this game entirely.

Either extend the preliminary champ select timer, or simply queue people based on the role the player wishes to play.

When landing in 5s with players, we haven't the time to pre-plan 3 or 4 way trades. It's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE!

Past that, players simply dodge when they don't land the role they'd like to play.

This not only breaks the "MMR" or point system you've chosen to deploy, however, it breaks ALL mechanics of actual, real game-play. It breaks the entire point system and game itself, if even one of five people disagree in a randomized group.

This game is so popular, 5v5 is no longer a viable option to make it to challengers.. It's become ridiculous in 5v5 solo or duo. It's become broken on so many levels, where entire matches, hinge on one misplaced player from platinum in a bronze queue.

Skill has a basis in this game, yes. But synergy, is the key to the win. I'm sure the developers and players alike agree with this statement.

It's frustrating not only to the player that carries and loses, but also to the player that wins the lane, and loses the game.

If you Ladies and gentlemen want a true show of class and skill in the challengers brackets, you would create a system of queue which matches players to their desires, and best of role.

MATCH PLAYERS BASED ON THEIR BEST ROLE, AND DESIRED ROLE.

Not only will this be progressive in solo and duo-queue, however, it could promote the e-sport in a fashion, where entire 5's team may come together in synergy to have a shot at a real 5's challengers bracket, versus the perpetuation of reporting of people who can't play their allotted role due to first-land, first-pick champ select.

This is a game of strategy, and of skill. Please, make it seem more SO through a revised team-matching system that actually caters to the player.

A system that caters to match people IN synergy, versus against each-other as a team come the first second of champ select.

If this system doesn't seem broken to anyone else, then explain to me, please, a MORE broken system?

You promote team-ship and synergy in a game, and then break it all down come match-select.

As it stands, this seems to me, in the eyes of a common player, that each cup and championship is predetermined and paid for, in money, in RP, and in sponsorship.

Where is the competition? Where is the appeal to the common market of MILLIONS of players your make your revenue from?

You're sickening this player base with a poisonous system of match making. It's unarguably BROKEN.

I personally know about 10 players who have quit, and left to competitors like "DoTA 2" and "Smite" because of broken systems and politics at Riot.

What do you intend to do about it?

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordTyrantFTW View Post

I personally know about 10 players who have quit, and left to competitors like "DoTA 2" and "Smite" because of broken systems and politics at Riot.

What do you intend to do about it?
Nothing yet, this report will be submitted to a team of monkeys who will ponder over it for several months before discarding it while flinging poo. After its become lost and distant a riot employee may attempt for use such reason and logic, but hope is futile.

LordTyrantFTW

02-05-2013

Well my friend! When the profit margins for sales for skins (the poor Kayle legendary?) start to fall off in light of what I see occurring across the entire community, it may become clear, that a more equitable system of queue should be employed.

I see this as a dynasty play, those on top, remain on top. It's profit margin.

Riot, be confident in your product, but provide your paying customers with at least a PROSPECT or GLIMMER of chance in this tide of chaos your game has become when queuing with the average player.

Axydlbaaxr

02-05-2013

There is a thread somewhere (entitled "all those threads about role queuing") that aggregates some of the very many times this has been suggested, as well as the (very good) reasons why this can not and should not be implemented.