Akali mid=gg?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frightning

02-05-2013

Malzahar mid generally destroys melee champions there, since his Malefic Visions will jump from their creeps to them if they try to last hit. Also, I believe Diana beats Akali in mid lane, although I have only played this matchup once recently. There the idea is to used your shield to negate her harass and punish her for jumping in with the orbs and thus refresh the shield too. Her Q is pretty easy to harass another melee champion with from a safe distance.

73litzkrieg

02-06-2013

If we are talking about common mid lanes that can beat Akali I would say both Zed and Cass are face roll lanes. Zed wins so hard pre 6 she cant do anything and after 6 can kill her at anytime with ignite and ult. Cass more depends how aggressive Akali is. Your sustained damage is actually higher then hers and a pink ward in her shroud allows for easy ults and kills. Xerath can beat her too but you need to play really passive when your stun and ult are on cd.

VitaminBeer

02-06-2013

Lux is good vs alkali
I have two problems with alkali

1. Towerdiving too ez
2. Dat stealth

NA Rukhron

02-06-2013

If there is a mid I believe that needs mana that mid is Katarina.
Before rework her manaless state was justified over having to administrate the "Killer Instinct" active effect (which was a sucky sucky spell on its own).
After rework she got more mobility, 1 extra damage cooldown, killer instinct shunpo as a natural thing and the grievous wounds from Killing Instinct: Bouncing Blade because an added effect of death lotus.

So basically they improved every single aspect of the champion and left her manaless even through they removed the "reason" she was manaless.

Just give her a confortable kind of mana and give Voracity a mana gain so she can still snowball-kill an entire teamfight. What isn't fair is Katarina zoning you with every single cooldown of bouncing blade as soon as it comes of just to grab some health (face it, she rushed spellvamp as always) and take some from of your health down from the absurd range the bounce allows her to - all this while paying absolutely nothing.

Don't get me wrong, I love playing Katarina, I just don't see how free power can be fair. At least Garen have to endure some harass to do anything.

Dragull2

02-06-2013

Morgana, Elise, Chogath, Swain, Katarina.

catalyst1c

02-06-2013

just grab someone with aoe like annie and just hit her any way.

BlackenedBlaze

02-06-2013

Huehuehue master has a word to say.

MasterTopher

02-06-2013

diana mid> akali mid trust me. Twice today I beat akali. easy. Just don't stand in her smoke. She will throw a mark on you, but its not that bad, but when you see her throw her smoke just back away from it, and wait till its over and kill her.