i will pay a riot employee

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

no thx

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insult View Post
You have yet to even answer a simple questions, but retort with less than witty comments which lead me to believe you have nothing of value to post about. Do you know what KDA is ?
stupid questions get stupid answers

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame cake View Post
well of course my kda is low when im killing people that have 3x as many kills as me...
math must be hard, or English, not sure which discipline is actually being left out of this argument.
You said here that KDA has to do with you killing people with 3x the kills you have, when in fact that is not the case. Therefore I was wondering if you truly did not know what KDA is because I wanted to help you out. Seeing as your a giant bag of douchtwat i'll let you keep looking like a dolt. Dinner is served.
P.S. Please try and learn proper grammar.

no thx

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insult View Post
You said here that KDA has to do with you killing people with 3x the kills you have, when in fact that is not the case. Therefore I was wondering if you truly did not know what KDA is because I wanted to help you out. Seeing as your a giant bag of douchtwat i'll let you keep looking like a dolt. Dinner is served.
P.S. Please try and learn proper grammar.
How is that not the case?
Here is a word problem, you might remember these from 4th grade algebra.
GarenY feeds DravenX 5 kills. DravenX buys a bf sword and zeal.
DravenX now is an unstoppable killing machine.
Sesame CakeY has 0-0-0 KDA
Sesame CakeY meets DravenX.
DravenX laughs.
GG.

Cool Blue Rocks

02-05-2013

Unless Garen got a kill in the middle, Draven only has about a 70 cs advantage because he starts to be worth less and less gold, and this happens in like 15 minutes? Now I see that you only get like 50 cs early game anyway so this matters, but if you were more proficient at farming, you'd be equally farmed. Also since when would Garen go against Draven in the first place? Also people usually refer to KDA as KDA ratio... and I meant your overall KDA. You really can only say that you shouldn't belong in that range if your KDA was over 3.

no thx

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Blue Rocks View Post
Unless Garen got a kill in the middle, Draven only has about a 70 cs advantage because he starts to be worth less and less gold, and this happens in like 15 minutes? Now I see that you only get like 50 cs early game anyway so this matters, but if you were more proficient at farming, you'd be equally farmed. Also since when would Garen go against Draven in the first place? Also people usually refer to KDA as KDA ratio... and I meant your overall KDA. You really can only say that you shouldn't belong in that range if your KDA was over 3.
I was being sarcastic, but I know u get what im saying.

if top lane feeds, and bottom lane is doing ok but not really winning, the fed top is going to come to bot and destroy everyone.
and vice versa

oh and about my KDA, I like that you instantly see a number and assume you can use it to confirm whatever you make up inside your head. take a look at my most played champion.
then take a look at how many tank and support runepages I have.
probably why I don't get a lot of kills since my strength is being a tank.
good try tho, you almost looked like a successful troll
and sure a garen would never go against draven, the garen I was picturing lost horribly to a darius and then claimed he was the best player on the map.

Cool Blue Rocks

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame cake View Post
I was being sarcastic, but I know u get what im saying.

if top lane feeds, and bottom lane is doing ok but not really winning, the fed top is going to come to bot and destroy everyone.
and vice versa

oh and about my KDA, I like that you instantly see a number and assume you can use it to confirm whatever you make up inside your head. take a look at my most played champion.
then take a look at how many tank and support runepages I have.
probably why I don't get a lot of kills since my strength is being a tank.
good try tho, you almost looked like a successful troll
and sure a garen would never go against draven, the garen I was picturing lost horribly to a darius and then claimed he was the best player on the map.
rofl you're actually so bad at this game. I can't believe you actually think you are good. There are people stuck in bronze that can farm 100 minions in 15 minutes no problem. You can't even get that in an entire game. Kills = 12-15 cs. How you play the game isn't how the game is meant to be played. This is a farming game, not a pvp game based on kills. I wasn't talking about KD ratio. I was talking about KDA. Read again. Good players don't have 1.0 kda. They have a low KD as a support, but high KDA because they set up kills.

ROKAF JE

02-05-2013

you've hardly played any ranked games, and your runes/masteries need alot of work

runes and masteries are the biggest mistakes i see in low elo (and poor builds/build orders) and i'll keep spreading the word.

Sometimes you just have to accept you aren't the hypercarry challenger tier player you think you are.

dmgovertime

02-05-2013

gift me riot stuff and give me your account and password, ill get you out.

ROKAF JE

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgovertime View Post
gift me riot stuff and give me your account and password, ill get you out.

all the way up to 1100! lol.

no thx

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Blue Rocks View Post
rofl you're actually so bad at this game. I can't believe you actually think you are good. There are people stuck in bronze that can farm 100 minions in 15 minutes no problem. You can't even get that in an entire game. Kills = 12-15 cs. How you play the game isn't how the game is meant to be played. This is a farming game, not a pvp game based on kills. I wasn't talking about KD ratio. I was talking about KDA. Read again. Good players don't have 1.0 kda. They have a low KD as a support, but high KDA because they set up kills.
i never claimed to be good, just better than people that throw games on purpose and
when did i talk about KD ratio? are you dodging? you don't even know what youre talking about do you.
the only time i ever mentioned the letters KDA they were all together and it was a theoretical sarcastic single game that i made up in a post prior to this.
if youre talking about my overall kda then you are kind of trolling because that is only half my fault. i said before my strength is tanking, i like to force critical thinking on the other team, if my carry that im supporting can not get a kill while im tanking everyone, im not going to get an assist am i?

1234567 ... 8