i will pay a riot employee

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cool Blue Rocks

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame cake View Post
how about this, just let me 1v1 your best riot employee, and when I relentlessly beat him 43 times, u can ask yourself, do I really deserve to be a bronze 7?
There are riot employees that are plat, and pretty sure I saw diamond season two badges on the forum somewhere. If you could beat them 43 times, then you could pretty much 1v5 bronze.

Anyhow, your csing is very subpar. Some of your builds are questionable. Your KDA is low... there are people that complain about the same stuff you do and actually have decent stats here.

nothing like you

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Blue Rocks View Post
There are riot employees that are plat, and pretty sure I saw diamond season two badges on the forum somewhere. If you could beat them 43 times, then you could pretty much 1v5 bronze.

Anyhow, your csing is very subpar. Some of your builds are questionable. Your KDA is low... there are people that complain about the same stuff you do and actually have decent stats here.
well of course my kda is low when im killing people that have 3x as many kills as me...
math must be hard, or English, not sure which discipline is actually being left out of this argument.

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
well of course my kda is low when im killing people that have 3x as many kills as me...
math must be hard, or English, not sure which discipline is actually being left out of this argument.
lol Do you sir know what KDA is?

nothing like you

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insult View Post
lol Do you sir know what KDA is?
why did you even post here?

f3zz1k

02-05-2013

I find that level to be really easy to carry at... Still there are troll games I can't win because trolls troll harder than I can carry... but I just play harder and put them all on mute and GG most games.

Cool Blue Rocks

02-05-2013

Quote:
And this applies to your csing how? When you can't farm you can't carry. Also your builds are somewhat bad. Do you know why elo boosting works? Because it's actually possible to carry out of most games.

nothing like you

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3zz1k View Post
I find that level to be really easy to carry at... Still there are troll games I can't win because trolls troll harder than I can carry... but I just play harder and put them all on mute and GG most games.
yeah but still theres games where your best friend could be 13-2 and youre supporting him and somehow the garen on your team has to go solo their team 5 times in a row and die, enabling the downfall of your super fed carry. then other times theres garens that are like, oh Ill feed 4 times, then ks the ashe a few times, then boast about having 10 kills on garen while all my turrets get pushed and I cant push anything myself but I have a really cool ult.

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
yeah but still theres games where your best friend could be 13-2 and youre supporting him and somehow the garen on your team has to go solo their team 5 times in a row and die, enabling the downfall of your super fed carry. then other times theres garens that are like, oh Ill feed 4 times, then ks the ashe a few times, then boast about having 10 kills on garen while all my turrets get pushed and I cant push anything myself but I have a really cool ult.
Do you take the time to think about what your going to post before you post it? Everyone of your posts are unorganized and poorly planned. Again I ask if you know what KDA is.

nothing like you

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insult View Post
Do you take the time to think about what your going to post before you post it? Everyone of your posts are unorganized and poorly planned. Again I ask if you know what KDA is.
you are trying too hard, you should go play some ranked games I think your enemy team needs you

Insult

02-05-2013

Quote:
you are trying too hard, you should go play some ranked games I think your enemy team needs you
You have yet to even answer a simple questions, but retort with less than witty comments which lead me to believe you have nothing of value to post about. Do you know what KDA is ?

123456 ... 8