i will pay a riot employee

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nothing like you

02-04-2013

to reset my elo back to 1200, I am sick of these feeders in bronze bracket and everyone says "Oh just get better and you can carry any feeder" that is a load of BS, theres no way to carry people that feed 14 times in a game, im sorry but youre on crack.
please get me out of this bracket. I will pay you any amount of money you ask for, just do it.

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame cake View Post
to reset my elo back to 1200, I am sick of these feeders in bronze bracket and everyone says "Oh just get better and you can carry any feeder" that is a load of BS, theres no way to carry people that feed 14 times in a game, im sorry but youre on crack.
please get me out of this bracket. I will pay you any amount of money you ask for, just do it.
If you get to 1200 you will be in bronze 1 sooooo...........

Voyles

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insult View Post
If you get to 1200 you will be in bronze 1 sooooo...........
lolking.net numbers right? elobuff.com 1200 would be bronze III. And I was right around 1200 when it switched over and I got placed in Bronze III. But of course we aren't Elo anymore.

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighBrew View Post
lolking.net numbers right? elobuff.com 1200 would be bronze III. And I was right around 1200 when it switched over and I got placed in Bronze III. But of course we aren't Elo anymore.
Honestly i guessed

nothing like you

02-04-2013

yeah but at 1200 I will be a high bronze with a chance to move up, I am consistently going down even after I win a few games and now my elo is probably around 750, there are players now that troll just for fun, if u tell them the game is an important one, they feed 4 times before 20 mins and then get the rest of the team to blame you somehow. its real sad.

Voyles

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insult View Post
Honestly i guessed
Well, LoLKing has me at 940 while EloBuff has me at 1214. Bronze III.

LoLKing has you at 1067 and EloBuff has you at 1240. Bronze II.

Voyles

02-04-2013

Quote:
yeah but at 1200 I will be a high bronze with a chance to move up, I am consistently going down even after I win a few games and now my elo is probably around 750, there are players now that troll just for fun, if u tell them the game is an important one, they feed 4 times before 20 mins and then get the rest of the team to blame you somehow. its real sad.
Even if you got buffed to where I am, you are going to get the same thing. I just played 4 games and only won 1. One side just snowballs so fast at this level.

nothing like you

02-04-2013

how about this, just let me 1v1 your best riot employee, and when I relentlessly beat him 43 times, u can ask yourself, do I really deserve to be a bronze 7?

nothing like you

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighBrew View Post
Even if you got buffed to where I am, you are going to get the same thing. I just played 4 games and only won 1. One side just snowballs so fast at this level.
as long as all the players on my team are trying to do good then it doesn't bother me to lose, its the teams that have 3 people actually working and one person either doesn't know what hes doing or is doing things wrong on purpose, that drive me crazy.

this garen today threw the game on purpose because I told him it was the last game of my series and I want to win and move up. he died 4 times just because I said that

lockpooh

02-04-2013

Quote:
everyone says "Oh just get better and you can carry any feeder" that is a load of BS, theres no way to carry people that feed 14 times in a game, im sorry but youre on crack.
I've seen it done many times. I used to group queue with people I don't play with much anymore. After we stopped queueing 1 person fell hard (he was terrible) 3 of us stayed about the same and 1 dude went to about 1700. All of this happened within a few weeks of us not queuing together.

What you are saying, is that this all happened by chance. Having played with these people for awhile, I know everyone is where they should be. What you are saying doesn't make sense. By your logic, EVERYONE is a feeder. That can't be, since in order to feed someone needs to get fed. You have a 50/50 chance of getting on the feeders team and an equal chance in getting fed or landing on someones team who gets fed. If you are losing a disproportionate amount of games, the only common denominator would be you.

12345 ... 8