Seeking an Aritst and Writer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iam PYR0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3040991 this is my champion index.
I am currently looking for a writer for my champion lore I know this is a Artist forum but I am looking for an writer as well. You will be giving full credit, I am aware all writers have their own style and with that being said maybe getting one writer for all my lore on all the champs I make might not be the right thing to do but more than likely someone won't be willing to do that for me so What I am looking for is writers willing to give up some free time for a champion they might want to write lore for. I for the most part will give you freedom to write what you want I will suggest a direction and help you understand their theme and who they are, but I also want to know who you think they are "different perspectives can be a blessing"

As for Artist, A lot of the same things can go along with what I wrote above full credit will be given freedom also will be given due to the fact that champions have many different skins so different perspectives are welcome. I am mainly looking for rough sketches, they don't got to be colored but it would be welcome. If you wanna work hard on it you may by all means I would love a art piece for my champion, but as is really looking for rough sketches since I can't pay for something that is only a hobby of creative thought.

Seth Winternight

02-07-2013

I can look into writing some lore for your character as well as some concept designs when I get some free time to do so. I'll let you know when I can start working on your idea, if that is alright with you?

iam PYR0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

sounds good thanks =)

Eldarhin

02-09-2013

I'm sort of interested.

iam PYR0

02-09-2013

ok can we talk in game or on skype or something?

Eldarhin

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam Versatility View Post
ok can we talk in game or on skype or something?
My ingame is Eldarhin or Kroerin. I'm on Kroerin right now.

RedEyedBlackWolf

02-14-2013

I'd love too do some art for some of the meaner and monster champions.
I only have a small collection of drawing's on deviantart and and I'm probably not going to have a scanner for awhile tho, I could try using the mouse to draw in flash or photoshop,
Anyway let me know if your intrested

I got plenty of time to draw + get better

iam PYR0

02-14-2013

yes i am

iam PYR0

02-17-2013

b