Seeking a Writer, and Artist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iam PYR0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

he will have two cross shaped swords and got to do the numbers

Swiftestblade

02-10-2013

Originally posted this in the Versatility thread but thought I would post here alsoto see if Ican get ome extra feedback on my writing skills.

The city of Zaun is a place of dark magic and experimentation. And when a young Explorer by the name of Darwin arrived at the city he knew not of its reputation.

Darwin had been on the road for days and could tell he was from from his destination of the Kumungu Jungle. Darwin arrived at Zaun looking for some type of technology that could allow him to venture into the Jungle and return from within. What he found was a curse. It wasn’t long after Darwin arrived in Zaun that he was knocked unconscious in the deserted streets and taken away. He awoke in a laboratory, a mad man use a control panel nearby to conduct a terrible experimentation upon Darwin himself. Syringes entered Darwin’s body. His pain was intense for a moment before it dulled and disappeared. The man walked across and put Darwin back into unconsciousness.

Darwin awoke again, this time in a jungle, from what he could tell, Kumungu. He didn’t have much time to think though as a wild animal attacked him, taking a bite of his arm. It was a cougar. Darwin cried in pain and brought his right fist to meet the animals face. He felt the impact of his fist as it crushed the cougar’s skull; it was killed instantly. Darwin observed his fist; it had hardened into stone and was now reverting back to its original human form. The bite on his arm was healing quickly, as if he had super human healing. He noticed the changes to his body reacted to the situation; he was essentially adapting to survive. Continuing on, living life in the jungle, Darwin found that his new found powers not only kept him alive but made him a force to be reckoned with. He left the jungle, so long now after his mysterious entrance that he had forgotten his own name. Heading north, he renamed himself versatility and looked for something to show his adaptive ways to the world. He heard whispers of the Institute of War, and made his way there.

iam PYR0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Thanks =) I like it =) you really read the character threw and wrote the lore about it I appreciate it its actually really good =) only thing i might change is the turning into stone instead make it a shell of some sort scales if you will unless you were using stone as a metaphor. but other than that I really enjoyed it.

Swiftestblade

02-10-2013

reading it again now I notice it lacks a few things, I will continue to work on it tonight when Im back on my laptop. The curse part at the top doesnt make sense with the rest.
Thanks for the feedback and yeah I might rethink that too. Although I may change that whole paragraph, it just doesnt seem right to me. Oh well, I will have to wait till later. Let me know if you have anything else you need me to work on.

iam PYR0

02-10-2013

all my concepts could use lore if you want to write them by all means you can

Frost Archer

02-11-2013

gotta say, that was a very classic lore. Very much like the ones riot have, with the ending linking them to the league... :/

Swiftestblade

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostArcher024 View Post
gotta say, that was a very classic lore. Very much like the ones riot have, with the ending linking them to the league... :/
im going to take that as a compliment although that face there makes me uncertain lol.

I try to write my lores like the older lores are, I like them more in that way.

iam PYR0

02-17-2013

b