Seeking a Writer, and Artist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iam Versatility

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3040991 this is my champion index. I am currently looking for a writer for my champion lore. You will be giving full credit, I am aware all writers have their own style and with that being said maybe getting one writer for all my lore on all the champs I make might not be the right thing to do but more than likely someone won't be willing to do that for me so What I am looking for is writers willing to give up some free time for a champion they might want to write lore for. I for the most part will give you freedom to write what you want I will suggest a direction and help you understand their theme and who they are, but I also want to know who you think they are "different perspectives can be a blessing"

As for Artist, I know this is a writing forum but if you can draw to I am also looking for an artist as well. A lot of the same things can go along with what I wrote above full credit will be given freedom also will be given due to the fact that champions have many different skins so different perspectives are welcome. I am mainly looking for rough sketches, they don't got to be colored but it would be welcome. If you wanna work hard on it you may by all means I would love a art piece for my champion, but as is really looking for rough sketches since I can't pay for something that is only a hobby of creative thought.

Dregen

02-04-2013

I'd be willing to write something for Luther: The Exorcist if you decide to develop him further. I kinda like the concept of an Exorcist in LoL, could even relate something to the void.

iam Versatility

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

k sounds good I'll start working on him tomorrow if you wanna start writing something up like ideas or something for his direction in the mean time or if you would wanna just do it all but yeah I'll get right on that =)

Frost Archer

02-05-2013

Dude. I think you're looking for Kittytoast. She is both. AND she is awesome at both. Check out her DA: Crazygoodpoptart

Dregen

02-06-2013

K I wrote something up for you, lemme know what you think.

Luther, the Exorcist

Some people become consumed by the void, succumbing to it's dark desires and willingly serving its masters. Others rebel against its vision, becoming symbols and leaders of resistance against the void's dark agenda.

And then there are men like Luther, talentless knaves who exploit man's fear of the unknown for their own gain. Such was his occupation, that of “Exorcist”, expelling and cleansing people from the the terrors of the void – for a price. He never truly believed in the existence of the void, but if others did, what was the harm in allaying their fears and taking a bit of coin for his "services"?

One day, during his “exorcism” of a certain man who had come back from an ancient, deserted city claiming visions of doom and destruction, Luther came face to face with the reality of the void, and was subjected to prophecies of cataclysm and death, horrible visions of men, women and children suffering and dying. He ran out of the man's house in sheer terror, driven mad by the void's whispers.

He spent a hundred days and nights locked up inside his own study, reflecting upon his life and the terrible visions he had seen. At the end of those hundred days he came out an entirely new man – resolute in the belief that the entire world was being corrupted and infected by the void. He began to develop magics and voodoos capable of purging men of all evils, and set out into Valoran with a new purpose – to purge the world of it's sins through his practiced art of "Exorcism".

The entire world is suffering from a cursed malady. Man, Woman, Child, they must all be purged of their corruption, and only I am capable of saving them.

iam Versatility

02-06-2013

looks very good man, if you would mind writing my other lore as well I would love that. =)

KobuZero

02-08-2013

You rang for an artist? Well here I am

You can check out some samples right here.

iam Versatility

02-08-2013

sounds good and cool stuff can we talk in game ? for faster back and forth

Dregen

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobuZero View Post
You rang for an artist? Well here I am

You can check out some samples right here.
Would be awesome if you drew up a picture of Luther to go along with the lore and skill descriptions. He needs a weapon or tool fit for a exorcist...hmm.

@versatility... I feel as though the champion isn't really developed though...his skills need a bit more work to be interesting. The descriptions are too basic and generic.

iam Versatility

02-09-2013

yeah i know still working on him u get my post about writing more lore?