how can i win games from the jungle? is it possible?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lightsout22

02-04-2013

so ever since the new ranked system came out, i have been overwhelmed with baddies. i believe my recent record is 1-17. might be a little less. anyways what i need to know, am i screwed or can i changed something to start winning games.
so basically every game i lose i am top of the team (85% of them). best kda and good cs for jungle. btw it may not look like it from some of my recent games but believe me, you should have seen the rest of my team. anyway what i need to know is if i can change something in order to stop every lane from feeding. almost every game im jungle atleast 2 of the 3 lanes feed uncontrollably. it is not becuase i dont gank. i gank a lot and am usually successful. however, my team still loses their lanes badly. ex: last game i gave aniv fb then came back as mid got into lane and forced him out again. then ganked another time and got him to less than half health before he flashed. nevertheless, anivia still loses mid badly despite never being ganked.
so what i need to know is: is there something other than ganking i can do to stop my team from feeding.
ALSO, which jungler carries the hardest, cus the only way i can win is if i can kill at least 4 of them myself.

Emissary Of Gorz

02-05-2013

i feel like im in the same spot as you. its not always about carrying but playing your best, making smart decisions and really playing as good as you think you are. Might not be bad to learn the carry roles so you can get the farm from lanes.

In bronze ive noticed alot of people like to fight, so what ive been doing is learning snowbally champions that you can force an early mid game with. pick up a kill or three and just explode.
Diana, Olaf, Kah zix, Jax, and Lee Sin all snowball quite well for junglers, Akali Katarina, Fizz and Talon all snowball hard for mid champions.

People find it easier to follow someone really fed around and it kind gives a "i know what im doing" vibe so your team will usually be more inclined to listen to you.

Just remeber there is no champion who can 1v5 and it is a team game. Even if someone is playing bad or losing lane, help them through it. i went from being the guy who *****es about every screw up to hard carry over the last few days and its made a world of difference.

hope i helped

JZisPro

02-05-2013

Probably not, jungle's role is more similar to a support than a carry. Warding, assisting, helping lanes stay even, giving mid buffs. Of course if you want to carry games why not just play... the carry? AP carry mid or ADC Carry bot are your best bets.

This is nothing new though, its always been if you want to carry yourself out of bad rankings you had to play the most influential role. It's been rare to see a jungle carry a team to victory, but ive seen mid or adc start getting a few kills and snowball out of control very easily.

FrazzledMelon

02-05-2013

Skarner is another jungler who can carry pretty well. Build him tanky with just a Wit's for AS to reduce his Q cooldown and he can put out some serious sustained DPS while being very hard to kill.

Vrykonik

02-05-2013

Best jungler to win with at low ELO is Rammus. If you can't climb out of ELO hell with him, then you are the problem and not your team. He is extremely easy to play, OP against players that don't ward and will get your team hilariously fed fast if you communicate with them in chat.

If you can't win with Rammus against bad players... then you need to do some serious reflection of your own abilities.

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

if all 3 lanes feed uncontrollably, you are screwed. but u can win games from the jungle. having best kdr on your team isnt necesarily even a good thing anyways, what you should be doing is trying to get kills for your carries, warding, and focusing on problem lanes before they snowball out of control. if u are ganking a lane that is already won or doing well, u are probably wasting your time that could be spent better somewhere else (saving your "bad" lane).

as jungle, its not your job to carry, so if u are trying to carry things wont end well.

BouncingDonut

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2423 View Post
if all 3 lanes feed uncontrollably, you are screwed. but u can win games from the jungle. having best kdr on your team isnt necesarily even a good thing anyways, what you should be doing is trying to get kills for your carries, warding, and focusing on problem lanes before they snowball out of control. if u are ganking a lane that is already won or doing well, u are probably wasting your time that could be spent better somewhere else (saving your "bad" lane).

as jungle, its not your job to carry, so if u are trying to carry things wont end well.
thats why Rammus is such a good jungle for low elo hes more of an assist champ but can be very boring to play him after awhile

kwoxer

02-05-2013

Use Jungle Timer like www.ljtd.eu and help your team with the exact time. You can do so much for your team. Also write gj everytime. And of course gank like a pro. If lane fails ignore and try again.