Annie remodel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Manadeath

02-04-2013

New model is great, but new taunt is not

If only I could get that old taunt back

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

I actually hate the new model. Makes it irritatingly hard to tell the difference between her auto attack, shot, and cone. I'll think she's just auto attacking me and watch my life get nuked. Makes spell shields a lot harder to pull off. Kinda hoping they make some type of distinctive graphic change, kinda like Cho'gaths' rupture circle. Don't want a nerf, just want to be able to tell the difference between her actions.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

I hate the new everything about the new Annie, except some of the spell effects, those look great. But everything else I...no, I ****ing LOATHE...Tibbers, Annie, her anims, new voice acting, all of it. I was made so hostile one game by it all, I ended up having a half hour long in game verbal fight with another player. Her "skipping" sucks, it's more like levitate/flying around. Riot, I sincerely don't believe you can do anything right anymore.

fyefye

02-05-2013

I'm actually fine with her spells. Her model and the way she transverses the map is lacking alot of love... I used the reverse annie skin and she reminds me of the tv show "gumby". The visual upgrade tag should be amended to visual downgrade! Then again, the name of the skin is reverse annie, so... eh... an argument can be made in opposition...