Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I like Ranked More than normals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GotPinks

02-04-2013

I perfer ranked play more than Normals:

-No 4 man premades and I love ranked because of it.

I hate it when they don't speak english except to insult you
i hate the fact that no matter how bad 1 of the 4 do its always your fault because you are the random. It;s funny because its a game but when you keep on blaming randoms for everything the game starts to loose its shine and the group beings looses the chance to improve. I've yet to see a premade that calls its own members out.

I think that Riot should put a function into normal match making.

GotPinks

02-04-2013

pls riot

Hexer

02-04-2013

Don't you get trolls that intentionally make you lose League Points, though?

Pantsukun

02-04-2013

I must be the only person who usually has good experiences with 3-4 man premades.

Narssisstic

02-04-2013

And what about the good 4-man premades that you never even realized they were premade?

And let me tell you buddy, not all you random fifths are so hot either.

GotPinks

02-05-2013

Quote:
Narssisstic:
And what about the good 4-man premades that you never even realized they were premade?

And let me tell you buddy, not all you random fifths are so hot either.

You can tell right off the bat based on coordination and how they reasons. Sure sometimes you get premades that are good and don't rage. But there is a lot of times in normal q where its out of control.

And buddy let me tell you, I do 4 man premade from time to time but I will never go gun ho with the verbal abuse on the random. If my friend or I do something stupid we'll call each other out but most of the time premades just blame the random. And just saying 4 bads in chat are still bad

Quote:
Agent Kilo:
Don't you get trolls that intentionally make you lose League Points, though?

I've only seen bad players who kinda have a lot of troll builds. I've seen an AP yorick and a AP WW who both acted somewhat decently in game, I lost those two games but they didn't make my top worst experinces in LoL. One of my worse experiences are a bad duo (in ranked). I had a jax who took exhaust and ignite and fed miserable only mainly talking in foreign laguanges except when he insulting me for not ganking his lane even though he refused to take my advice. Besides that my top 10 worse moments in LoL were in Normals.

I don't think trolls are running rampant in Ranked but in normals because of yolo nature of it. Instead I see more bad players in ranked than I've seen in normals

RamenBLD

02-05-2013

Play normal drafts, it's not as toxic as blinds

GotPinks

02-05-2013

Quote:
RamenBLD:
Play normal drafts, it's not as toxic as blinds

I feel that draft is a step up from blinds but the toxicity levels of Draft are almost the same. Imaging you first pick and that premade is forcing some korean strat or even more commonly didn't get a role they wanted. 4 man jungles anyone

Morgan FreeFarm

02-05-2013

Normal draft is way down on the toxicity level. It's very laid back compared to ranked draft, and people actually communicate in most cases, unlike in blind.