new league system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shief

02-04-2013

this new system has just as many flaws as the first. after going up a division i lost two games and then got demoted down a rank aain and not to the promotion but i have to start from 50 points witch is stupid because i lost becasue of feeders. this is a good game but the way your ranking system determines how good a player is sucks massively
because all one person has to do is throw a game and now you have to waste and spend mor e pointless time in the troll section

Laur1feR

02-05-2013

Buyp!

Uproar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

I think the new system is good. If you are better then most players you will win though. I personally went 5-1 in my first few games since the new league system and i'm at 100 LP going to do my promotion series soon.

Natsu FT

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatyplatypus View Post
I think the new system is good. If you are better then most players you will win though. I personally went 5-1 in my first few games since the new league system and i'm at 100 LP going to do my promotion series soon.
No not true at all. You can win the whole game going 6/0/11 in the first 15-20min and still lose if you have a terrible bot lane, or mid, or w/e. I've been demoted from silver I to silver III from feeders.

Rough Divider

02-05-2013

If it matters at all my friend fluctuated between 1650-1700 elo and since the new system came out he started in Gold II and is doing his promotion matches for Plat V, so he seems to think the system works pretty well and the number of feeders and such has finally started to drop because they seem to be falling through the ranks. Although this is all secondhand I'm not even level 30 so I have no experience of my own.

adc

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmunglol View Post
No not true at all. You can win the whole game going 6/0/11 in the first 15-20min and still lose if you have a terrible bot lane, or mid, or w/e. I've been demoted from silver I to silver III from feeders.
If you went 6/0/11 and lost, you're doing something so horribly wrong it's sad. If you're that far ahead, you should be able to at the very least 1v3, and any team can 2v4.

emceeBrain

02-05-2013

I don't understand how this system is worse than before i was top of my devision when they first patched and have had nothing but a big fat losing streak thanks to team mates. GJ riot once again

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
If you went 6/0/11 and lost, you're doing something so horribly wrong it's sad. If you're that far ahead, you should be able to at the very least 1v3, and any team can 2v4.
not true by any means, The other day i was in my advancement matches playing vi and i wasn 20/6/18 or something extremely close to those numbers and everyone on my team consistantly got caught out or was greedy and then died from that over adn over. i could 1v3 but then it came to team fights i had no support or backup.