New rank system query?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aam

02-04-2013

Hi, I don't usually post on forums but uhm. Well, the new LP system has me quite ticked off.
My scenario: I've been fluctuating up and down my silver tier 1. So, as you can see from my history, I've won my last couple of games in a row but I dont see the trend in LP. I get 30 for first win, 20 for second, and so on but when I get to 80, I get 10. I was under the impression i needed 1 more win so I won that game and I get 5LP. Ok so I have 95 LP.
Now, I just lose one and bam, lost over 30 LP and I'm back at 77LP. Is this a glitch? Maybe the ****ing LoL gods don't want me to play this ****ing game -_-

So... is there nothing I can do to fix this obvious case of faulty programming?

Balanc3

02-04-2013

They do this so it is harder to get the last little bit. You have to really earn getting to the next tier, since you never go back.

Zewb

02-04-2013

Dont forget that you get 1 LP per win after 95 points. You have to win 5 straight right there just to get too 100 , or else you will lose 30 or so. THEN you have to win a BO3. Its really ****ing hard, Its absolutely retarded to honest with you. I got to 97, lost one and instantly back down to 80. Im going to have to win like 10 in a row to get even close to 100, if I lose one, BOOM, back down to like 60 something. Its WAYY to hard and I really hope riot changes it.