Need a third jungle champ!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onimus Terlain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjamanjoseph View Post
Do you even Nunu
Your post seems like a nonsequitor, gotta be honest.

No. I don't Nunu.
His clearing is strong and his sustain is godmode, but his ganks are pretty awful.

not awful. but compared to other junglers, very very weak.

And considering in solo queue, if you aren't ganking, your team doesn't even consider you to be doing your job, Nunu jungle would draw a lot of rage from your teammates unless your opponent is really stupid.

VitaminBeer

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhWall View Post
So I normally have 3 strong champs that I play well for each lane. Lately I've been doing a lot of jungling and I often find that my 2 main junglers ( lee sin and noc) either get banned or picked before I can take them.

I came to the forums because I wanted to get some suggestion on a third jungler to practice with. I have tried a few but haven't gotten comfortable with with any yet.

I tried skarner and Olaf and xin but they just don't play well in my hands. Any suggestions on a jungler that has good clear time without being health starved? And that can get some early gank presence??

xin

Frightning

02-05-2013

Amumu is insanely good right now, but is becoming a common ban target (rightly so).

I think Jarvan IV jungle is worthy of consideration, he's fun and seems quite effective based on having jungled him some myself (recent acquisition for me).

Diana is back to being quite viable, and she is a good ganker with excellent clear speed and does fine on health too.

Riven is actually decent in the jungle too, she clears ok and has pretty decent ganks (great damage, so-so CC)

Nunu isn't seen jungling often, but he's honestly pretty good at it, and can invade like crazy too.

Cho'Gath is an excellent jungle tank, and is unlikely to solicit a ban too unlike Amumu (or even Alistar).

Alistar has some pretty amazing ganks, but he's a fairly common ban target, although I think he's becoming a less common ban.

MuTTSurInIFS

02-06-2013

we need a new jungle, plz. plz plz plz

ninjamanjoseph

02-06-2013

The do you even nunu was about the flashbuster thing. I used to main him until a few days ago when they nerfed him hard. Reading that i have to say i disagree with a few things. First of all, his clearing isn't too great. Second of all his ganks are certainly not awful, in fact i think their above average. His slow is a good on and is ultimate is devastating. Not to mention free mobility boots and if timed right you can buff the champ in the lane your ganking. It really pisses me off when people yell at my for playing Nunu and not supporting.

RayDrazon

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhWall View Post
So I normally have 3 strong champs that I play well for each lane. Lately I've been doing a lot of jungling and I often find that my 2 main junglers ( lee sin and noc) either get banned or picked before I can take them.

I came to the forums because I wanted to get some suggestion on a third jungler to practice with. I have tried a few but haven't gotten comfortable with with any yet.

I tried skarner and Olaf and xin but they just don't play well in my hands. Any suggestions on a jungler that has good clear time without being health starved? And that can get some early gank presence??
Try Cho'Gath. His passive keeps him up on health and has great clear times due to his E skill, Vorpal Spikes. While ganking, if they are caught in your Q Rupture, they are most likely dead unless they use flash.