Looking for support player, Silver-ish

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farstride

02-04-2013

Bronze to silver is fine!

Group's just a rag tag bunch of friends that like to dick around on skype and giggle.
But sometimes we play serious games, especially ranked now with the new league system we're looking forward to breaking down a bit.

We've got about 10-15 players that I'm liable to drag into games kicking and screaming, so there's always 2+ people online, although we've only got one dedicated support player - and she's trying out new lanes, which is A-OK in our book, but usually means I go cover the support.

Which is a terrible idea, since I'm a scrub support. =S

TL;DR:
If you're a support player that wants to join a relaxed bunch of friends as a support or support drill instructor, Sell your soul to us here. =D
Group's on skype, but we've got a few people that roll micless so we don't need to hear your beautiful voice GD, just so long as you hear ours. Hue.

My skype is magnificent7bastard, add me if you're game. (If the picture's a guy with blue hair, you got the name right)

(Sorry chat filter, I mean no offence, but long story on the name. >______>)

schandlerga

02-04-2013

Interest peaked. I main support and hover at around 1300 elo. Haven't played any ranked since new ranked system. Add me in game if you please, though I can't play atm.

Pkº

02-04-2013

huehue i main support

Farstride

02-04-2013

All right, I'll add ya both.

JUST FYI. We reserve the right to completely flop and fail the first few games. It's tradition Hue hue hue >

schandlerga

02-04-2013

just add me in game and i'll give you my skype name there, don't want it out here (my mother told me GD is a very dangerous place)

Farstride

02-04-2013

Quick bump in case it snags interest on someone else who'd join in.

Thank you GD for providing! *Salutes*

Quote:
just add me in game and i'll give you my skype name there, don't want it out here (my mother told me GD is a very dangerous place)
Sure sure,or just add me. I have it on the OP

Pocky

02-04-2013

I main support!

Lunaticwoda

02-04-2013

lolking me nough said