Nami

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jiejl

02-04-2013

This poor fishy needs help :'(

Folly Inc

02-04-2013

poor fishy has one of the best ultimates in the game. By far.

Archer Lusk

02-04-2013

I do know they need to fix her skin glitch... there is a glitch line above her head when the tail is flapping around in the background... anyone else seen it?

RadiantPyrophore

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folly Inc View Post
poor fishy has one of the best ultimates in the game. By far.
So does boar girl, but it's all she has.

Jiejl

02-04-2013

Wider radius on the q.. <3

Crimson5pheonix

02-04-2013

Last time I played her, I went 1/10/30, and that's because the Pantheon hated my guts. I see nothing wrong with her :\

MadFuhrer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

She is very good in the right hands. The reason most people don't like her is because she isn't spam happy like say sona, and she doesn't have the tankiness of taric, thresh, blitz, leona. But if you use her with a good ADC (long range aa poke [cait, ez q, ashe] for e) and you know WHEN to land your Q, and how to fully maximize your W (knowing whether or not to have it double cast allies or enemies), you can be a god support. However, if you go in with the mindset of a keyboard rolling support, you are going to fail hard.

Urrelles

02-05-2013

Shes good with close range ADC like Graves. Even Draven. But using her to support Twitch or Ashe......no no. She is like an icing on the cake support. Nice heal and ok backup damage. A little bit of swiftness in every cast. A nice damage boost on your ADC. Horrible auto attack speeds and damage though.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-05-2013

not really no, shes fine.

YUSS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Her Q can be dodged too easily. You know you can walk across the entire radius with boots two and still dodge it before it lands.

Nami does need help. I think her Q needs to move a little faster. its WAY too easy to dodge atm.
Like any radius move. If you land the closer edge of the circle on them. They should not be able to simple Back at your cast. Walk across the entire area. And still dodge it on the other end. That ****s worthless. The only time you can actually land that Q is if the Target is already under CC.