Who do you feel should get buffed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MSOEliteShrtStak

02-07-2013

I agree with the fact that ashe needs a buff she is too fragile, if u are going to have a champion that fragile she should have more AD

FlippantFox

02-07-2013

Someone on the first page said Veigar.

They're smoking something. Veigar's burst is utterly legendary. Much worse than Annie's, and people complain about her all the time.

Tikitri

02-07-2013

Lol. Feels like no one except Heimer players care about Heimerdinger..

I saw him way too much in the new season, like in 90% of my games. But the last time i saw a Heimy that wasn't me it was in aram, mid season two... I think he and Karma are the champions that needs it the most, then i would say Urgot.

Just a tip about last "buff" on heimer : the new turret aim made the ganks easier to counter, but it's really harder to farm before level 9.. Really, it's a problem because he "have to" push his lane, passive and turrets oblige that and we know it's not the best way to lane early, so if he can't farm well, the enemy just sit beside the turret and overfarm. (actually they equal-farm me, but it means i have to overextend, which is so risky in the new bruiser/assassin mid meta with a jax, xin, vi, kha, noc or maokai jungle)

That's all.

ChickenBACCAW

02-12-2013

Vi..... I've have played games with her that i've either gone good or bad she is very easily countered and just give her a bit more base stats early game because she sucks early her q is bugged to **** or just give her a remake.

ChickenBACCAW

02-12-2013

VI

hailcaster77

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiejl View Post
1. Nami needs a buff.
2. Anivia is fine.
3. Ashe is fine. L2Kite
4. Poppy early game balances with anti-carry late game.
Poppy becomes more than just an anti-carry, she becomes the most broken thing to ever walk summoner's rift, and just when you think you killed her, she revives from her ga and q's back to full health.

Troy242621

02-12-2013

Shaco, his late game was unchanged even though he was nerfed for his early game.