Who do you feel should get buffed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alfavhunter

02-07-2013

alistar needs trumple buffed a little, maybe make it do 50% more damage to minions / jungle mobs liek fiddles darc crow, and he is fine

poppy needs some mana adjustments for early game, because atm, she uses WAY to much mana at level 3 using each ability once, and no its nto a simple make her mana effective issue, its make her abilities have a proper mana value, because atm, the cost severly outways the value, so lowering the cost will put the value more in line (also, making her Q refund some mana on kill will improve her horrable farm without making her able to trade better, just a thought)

anivia despratly needs a faster AA animation, i constantly lose CS just from that .5-.7 seconds wind up animation before she actually attacks sendign her snow flake at the enemy, just quickening her wind up animation would be all she really needs, but man that does make AS ad anivia look like she is havign a seizure when she attacks after u get more than 1.5 AS which is kinda funny (at 2.0 it just looks like she is twitching)

and honestly i think blitz needs a buff to the cost of his Q as its current cost is insane, but that wont happen because to many people dont know how to ward and stand beind minions, which makes even a great blitzcrank near useless for most of the game, let alone laning phase

lastly i think baren needs a buff, he is to easy to kill with lifesteal they shoudl make getting hit by his acid ghiser prevent all regeneration effects for 3 seconds (and they are dodgeable so it doesnt make him impossabel to bear btw), which will force people, even ad sion to have to move to dodge it or their sustain wont do anything for them, this also oppens a new benefit to counter baroning because with CC you can force the enemy to be in the pools with the right timing, which would severly hurt most high sustain champions

SilentEternal1

02-07-2013

Gangplank and Fiora need buffs/kit tweaks to make them passable. They're not as bad off as some others, like Poppy or Karma, though.

Orîon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

darius

he sucks

Giant Crab

02-07-2013

They should buff him or change some of his nerfs because they beat him into a ****** with the nerf stick.

Arcane Ezreal

02-07-2013

Ap ezreal

espn123

02-07-2013

Please make Nunu support viable again. Thanks.

KvarrBrown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-07-2013

Alist is on a bad plac, he need a buff but not one that helps him to jungl, or they will nerf... him again... ... maybe change his passiv, to something like a gain in damag the long he stays in battl
or more survivabilit
or more man

Also it would be funny if he could receives some kind of raging buff whenever an ally dies near him... like his lor...

I would like to se more of Karm and rengu too...

Rockoutwithmy

02-07-2013

Shaco needs a buff, all day every day,.

Pizzatime89

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegaintclaw View Post
They should buff him or change some of his nerfs because they beat him into a ****** with the nerf stick.
who?

agbudar

02-07-2013

mordekaiser could use some love maybe a rework or a stun

give eve her ult back (that ult sucks balls right now) or at least half of it

udyr the ease with which he is countered is ...well whenever i see anyone pick udyr i think gg for better or worse.

alistair could definitly use some love ever heard people say... "it's alistar he cant kill you" also he is not magical why in the world are his skills ap and not ad?

is it just me or did katarina get just a litle bit too much hate lately?

karma i agree on as well

did anyone see heimerdinger lately???

rammus yes even with the hatred that i have for his taunt this cuty turtle should be loved more

i saw a very very awesome warwick classic skin on chinese servers i think, where is ours??? hmm warwick.. did he need anything? maybe a tiny winy bit didn't see him in like forever

i am also in agreeance that darius needs to be reworked a litle his ult is cool and not cool at the same time. I have a few ideas on this

either no more reset but shorter Cooldown
or no more true damage